Store owner chases and shoots beer thief, thief dies, Store owner charged

Big generalization of someone's character based on one non-violent action.

FWIW, the victim was recently out of jail.

Defoe's criminal history includes charge of robbery, domestic battery and drug possession.

Shooting him is totally unacceptable, but he also had no intention of changing his behavior and as such has shown an inability to live in a civil society so I'd support a very long prison sentence.

Last edited:
First of all don't call me drew or there will be hell to pay.

Secondly, they're advocating for incestuous relationships which I reckon is worse than stealing some beer.
Most right wingers on Sherdog advocated for incestuous marriages when gay marriage became legal.....something about consenting adults should be able to be with whomever they want.

welp.

this thread turned fucking retarded in record time.

Dont steal beer and you wont get shot to death. Just another trashy thug getting whats due

The shooter should have a parade in his honour and they should make an after school special about this. Stealing is wrong and I am in favour of very harsh penalties.

Wut on earth are you alluding too?!? Are they just trolling by writing fucked up stories or are they robbing, intimidating, exposing, scamming people? I don't see the parrallel you drew

Drew it.

UK article had me thinking this was in England.

Was stunned!

Now not.

Murder 2, or manslaughter with full sentencing.

As a teen, I did quite a few beer runs. People kept it out in their garage like they wanted teens to steal it; share that alcohol Jones with the next generation, maybe have some cool teens like us around the house lol.

Glad I wasn't shot in the back over a $10 case of beer.

Oh, and this guy looks over 30. My sympathy goes down 10% for every year older than 20 the thief was. Manslaughter.

Under 20, I would have 100% sympathy for the kids doing kid crap and being killed.

You roll in got to boxes of beer and think you can just roll out like that like you own the place...well...fuck it...some people simply thought you deserve to die...If I was the clerk, I would've shot his wheels...that's more than worth $36 of beer...enjoy your beer and no car...

well, yeah, you're not supposed to shoot someone while they flee/retreat on the streets.

Seeing the guy drop and shuttle his gun across the store floor didn't imbue confidence in his ability or decision making.

free the man and how about we stop defending criminals smh

The casualness doesn't have to represent this being a common occurrence. I think his casualness was him sending a message to the clerks, you ain't gonna do shit to me or I dare you touch me and I'll smash your skull with ease(and you know it too bitch).

I worked graves in a convenience store when I was 18. There were some people that would walk in and casually steal. They did not even run. One guy even asked me what I would do if he stole something and I said I would call the cops so he just casually walked out with some hot dogs.

These guys are assholes but none of them should be shot obviously....

Why am I a troll? Cause I don't want to share space with thieves?!? Theft is an indicator of no morals, poor impulse control, and the inability to set a goal and achieve it. Throw in the fact that he's stealing a mind altering substance as opposed to bread and i think it's safe to say nothing of value was lost.

Well you would be dead wrong about that. History of filled with accounts of once people who used to be addicts or alcoholics who went on to do incredible things. Not that going on to do incredible things is a requirement for not getting shot for stealing though.....

Back