Store owner chases and shoots beer thief, thief dies, Store owner charged

And? Neither are you right now or the people commenting "good riddance". Doesn't mean I want you guys killed.

Did I say I wanted him dead, or he deserved it? No. In fact, my first post in here was saying how the clerk deserves life in prison for what he did. Don't go trying to put words in my mouth.

Decent people don't troll on the internet either. Doesn't mean they deserve to be killed. Non-violent offenses don't deserve execution.

Why am I a troll? Cause I don't want to share space with thieves?!? Theft is an indicator of no morals, poor impulse control, and the inability to set a goal and achieve it. Throw in the fact that he's stealing a mind altering substance as opposed to bread and i think it's safe to say nothing of value was lost.

Straight up murder.

Natural Ice? Buddy would have been shot after delivery, anyways.

Wait. Seriously?

This was sarcasm wasn't it? Please say it was sarcasm . . .
Why would I be sarcastic? If being indecent is grounds for being shot there would be no war room. I'd argue that there's much worse people than a beer thief on this forum but I don't advocate them being shot...

yet...<{fry}>

Why would I be sarcastic? If being indecent is grounds for being shot there would be no war room. I'd argue that there's much worse people than a beer thief on this forum but I don't advocate them being shot...

yet...<{fry}>

Not really a comparison between an internet troll and a thief in my opinion . . . but I guess the internet is serious business . . . or something.

Not really a comparison between an internet troll and a thief in my opinion . . . but I guess the internet is serious business . . . or something.
You obviously have never read the "incest" subreddit.

Nope . . . and wouldn't really compare that type of person to a "troll" here on Sherdog.

But I guess I can see where there might be different levels of trolls . . . to some folks.

Wut on earth are you alluding too?!? Are they just trolling by writing fucked up stories or are they robbing, intimidating, exposing, scamming people? I don't see the parrallel you drew

Nope . . . and wouldn't really compare that type of person to a "troll" here on Sherdog.

But I guess I can see where there might be different levels of trolls . . . to some folks.
I just think you guys have homicidal ideation, seriously. Not even judging.

Wut on earth are you alluding too?!? Are they just trolling by writing fucked up stories or are they robbing, intimidating, exposing, scamming people? I don't see the parrallel you drew
First of all don't call me drew or there will be hell to pay.

Secondly, they're advocating for incestuous relationships which I reckon is worse than stealing some beer.

Big generalization of someone's character based on one non-violent action.

If you're stealing beer in your early 40's, I somehow doubt the cure for cancer dies with you:rolleyes:

If you're stealing beer in your early 40's, I somehow doubt the cure for cancer dies with you:rolleyes:
Humans are complex and difficult to understand, don't mean they're evil for stealing some shitty beer.

First of all don't call me drew or there will be hell to pay.

Secondly, they're advocating for incestuous relationships which I reckon is worse than stealing some beer.

Def worse than stealing beer... are they trolling for teh lulz or people actually advocating for the practice?

Def worse than stealing beer... are they trolling for teh lulz or people actually advocating for the practice?
There's probably a couple of trolls, but there are people asking questions and then there's people advising them on how to approach their mothers/siblings/children. It's literally advocating incest.

That's not even the worst you can find online.

Humans are complex and difficult to understand, don't mean they're evil for stealing some shitty beer.

Doesn't mean they are any great loss when they meet someone with even poorer impulse control then their own.

They should make it legal to kill shoplifters on sight, even if they are non-violent or trying to run away. Not only would it improve the overall quality of the Gene Pool, it would make the jobs of people who work in Retail so much more fun:)

Doesn't mean they are any great loss when they meet someone with even poorer impulse control then their own.

They should make it legal to kill shoplifters on sight, even if they are non-violent or trying to run away. Not only would it improve the overall quality of the Gene Pool, it would make the jobs of people who work in Retail so much more fun:)
Homicidal ideation, again. The scourge of humanity is the dehumanization of people you dislike.

Over $36? Come on now. I love beer and hate thieves yet would only kill if it was my last can he stole.

Have fun rotting in jail you psycho.

He saved the beer though, right?

Back