Stopping the Barber fight

Rod Farva

War Big Nog!
@Gold
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks her corner should have stepped in and stopped that fight?

my here was no way she was going to win. She took an unnecessary amount of punishment in the third round. It also could have been much worse.

Am I the only one that thinks her corner should have stepped in and stopped that fight?

my here was no way she was going to win. She took an unnecessary amount of punishment in the third round. It also could have been much worse.
i personally felt she quit in the 1st and then needed a show out excuse for 2nd and 3rd. called it live via texts to my pops.
if i am correct, then no her corner did right by trying to get the fighter to stop looking for excuses and go fight.
her will broke and she sold an excuse to everyone.

if she was honestly injured. she should have verbally tapped and then we all accept it for what it is.
just not what i think happened.

It was totally unnecessary to let that fight continue after Barber blew out her leg.

i personally felt she quit in the 1st and then needed a show out excuse for 2nd and 3rd. called it live via texts to my pops.
if i am correct, then no her corner did right by trying to get the fighter to stop looking for excuses and go fight.

if she was honestly injured. she should have verbally tapped and then we all accept it for what it is.
Were you born stupid or is it the result of being dropped as a child?

At this point I just hope she can come back ok after the upcoming time off. ACL injuries often end athletic careers.

<36>

Yeah clearly further damaged it when she needed a stoppage and couldn't beat Roxanne early on with both legs, down right dumb.

awwww. you must be salty about it. need a tissue?
triggered
Triggered?
Or, we all watched the fight, saw her knee buckle & witnessed her being helped out of the octagon afterward?
Only an idiot thinks she was faking. Congrats on confirming your stupidity.

Triggered?
Or, we all watched the fight, saw her knee buckle & witnessed her being helped out of the octagon afterward?
Only an idiot thinks she was faking. Congrats on confirming your stupidity.
ok buddy. you win. there is no possible way she could have faked an injury.
all pride fights were legit and wwe is real.

At this point I just hope she can come back ok after the upcoming time off. ACL injuries often end athletic careers.
Minimum a year but they usually aren’t ever the same

interesting fact: ACL tears are like twice as common in females as males

It’s weird ACL rehab can be worse than broken bones and it was clearly bothering her, screaming in pain when putting weight on it.

Not all injuries are the same, person A can tear their ACL and be so clean it doesn’t hurt, while B can be excruciating. Barber was clearly a B and put herself in danger continuing. Most likely completely tore it after being taken down in the third so that’s gone from a few months off to a year all for a Hail Mary attempt.

Back