Stop whining about USADA doing their job

In b4 stop whining about people whining about USADA ruining cards.

Or am I too late?

USADA's job is literally to keep supplement technology in the dark ages. Their mission is to create the least scientifically advanced athletes possible.

@USADA

raw

Fuck the USADA they ruined UFC 200 and possibly Bones career. They need to hold a press conference apologizing, compensate him for monies lost and fix there shop.

"His gains" amounted to a few pounds of muscle, and he passed multiple tests from USADA when he was bulking.
no, he didnt. he wasnt tested till early december, after his "bulking" period.

Fuck the USADA they ruined UFC 200 and possibly Bones career. They need to hold a press conference apologizing, compensate him for monies lost and fix there shop.

what exactly do you think USADA have done wrong?

Specifically?

what exactly do you think USADA have done wrong?

Specifically?

pulled a fighter from a main event while giving another an exemption......Wheres the consistency, wheres the oversight, now that they have been proved wrong wheres a communication as to what they did wrong.....Bush league

pulled a fighter from a main event while giving another an exemption......Wheres the consistency, wheres the oversight, now that they have been proved wrong wheres a communication as to what they did wrong.....Bush league

They pulled a fighter for failing a doping control

While giving who what sort of exemption? What did this exemption entail exactly?

And how have they been proved wrong, please explain exactly what it is that USADA have apparently done wrong?

Suspending a fighter for failing doping control, and.......?

I know this. I don't believe a supplement contained Clomid.

Neither do I, I think he is a lying sack of ....!, but this is the exact same way that his management got Yoel off his positive test.

Back