Elections Stop the Steal Starts to Cannibalize

Ophydian

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
What most rational and sane people believe would happen after the Stop the Steal was shown for the Big Lie that it really was, the main players involved in the movement are starting to cannibalize each other. Linn Wood, once the darling for many Conservatives and a literal batshit crazy soon to be a former lawyer has released a recording he had with Patrick Byrne.

Apparently, they claim that Sydney Powel stole $30 million from the movement, Michael Flynn is a worshiper of Satan. So delicious. To think, we had numerous posters who believed this whack-ass shit. Talk about gullible.

Why make this thread? To make sure shit like this never happens again and to shame the people who believed it because nothing else worked to convince them it was a fraud.

Last edited:
title looks like we should start eating the main proponents of the movement

title looks like we should start eating the main proponents of the movement
If so, I'd go with Giuliani because he already has some BBQ sauce on him.
maxresdefault-182-1024x576.jpg

The Daily Beast did a story about the fallout with Flynn, if you can't listen to the audio. This is some funny shit:

Former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn has embraced his position as a hero to QAnon conspiracy theorists. He took the QAnon oath, sold QAnon T-shirts, and even auctioned off a QAnon quilt. He appeared at a QAnon convention and signed books with a QAnon slogan. Some QAnon followers even believe that Flynn is “Q,” the mysterious figure behind QAnon.

But a recording released late Saturday night by a one-time Flynn ally suggests that the retired three-star general privately believes QAnon to be “total nonsense.”

On Saturday night, pro-Trump lawyer and QAnon booster Lin Wood released a recording of what purports to be a phone call between Wood and Flynn on Telegram. The audio’s publication comes amid a right-wing civil war pitting Wood against one-time allies like Flynn and other figures involved in the 2020 attempt to overturn the election.

In the call, Wood complains to Flynn that his QAnon supporters had attacked Wood online. But Flynn attempts to disown QAnon, claiming it’s a “disinformation campaign” created by the CIA.

“I think it’s a disinformation campaign,” Flynn said on the call. “I think it’s a disinformation campaign that the CIA created. That’s what I believe. Now, I don’t know that for a fact, but that’s what I think it is. I think it’s a disinformation campaign.”

Later in the recording, Flynn called QAnon “total nonsense.”

“I find it total nonsense,” Flynn said. “And I think it’s a disinformation campaign created by the left.”

It's a disinformation campaign started by the left...which is why Michael Flynn decided to go on video with his family and pledge allegiance to Q? Wut?

The Daily Beast did a story about the fallout with Flynn, if you can't listen to the audio. This is some funny shit:

Former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn has embraced his position as a hero to QAnon conspiracy theorists. He took the QAnon oath, sold QAnon T-shirts, and even auctioned off a QAnon quilt. He appeared at a QAnon convention and signed books with a QAnon slogan. Some QAnon followers even believe that Flynn is “Q,” the mysterious figure behind QAnon.

But a recording released late Saturday night by a one-time Flynn ally suggests that the retired three-star general privately believes QAnon to be “total nonsense.”

On Saturday night, pro-Trump lawyer and QAnon booster Lin Wood released a recording of what purports to be a phone call between Wood and Flynn on Telegram. The audio’s publication comes amid a right-wing civil war pitting Wood against one-time allies like Flynn and other figures involved in the 2020 attempt to overturn the election.

In the call, Wood complains to Flynn that his QAnon supporters had attacked Wood online. But Flynn attempts to disown QAnon, claiming it’s a “disinformation campaign” created by the CIA.

“I think it’s a disinformation campaign,” Flynn said on the call. “I think it’s a disinformation campaign that the CIA created. That’s what I believe. Now, I don’t know that for a fact, but that’s what I think it is. I think it’s a disinformation campaign.”

Later in the recording, Flynn called QAnon “total nonsense.”

“I find it total nonsense,” Flynn said. “And I think it’s a disinformation campaign created by the left.”

It's a disinformation campaign started by the left...which is why Michael Flynn decided to go on video with his family and pledge allegiance to Q? Wut?

Hero Rittenhouse calls both Flynn and Wood grifters in his latest interview. He fired Wood from his legal team because the only thing he wanted to talk about was Qanon and the Big Lie. Imagine if he kept Wood as his lawyer? The coverage during the trial would have been epic.

I think people denying the legitimate result of the election have moved away from these people, right? I haven’t seen many people here citing these freaks.

Qanon folks have soured on Kyle Rittenhouse after he shit on Lin Wood.

I think people denying the legitimate result of the election have moved away from these people, right? I haven’t seen many people here citing these freaks.

It's just deranged left wingers who are obsessed about it because there is nothing in the Biden admin that excites people. It's why CNN and MSNBC continue to run Trump shit despite him being gone and people not caring about him. It's a weird how much Trump broke these posters.

Hmm... Really? I feel like it's the opposite. I have no doubt Lin Wood would have tried to use Kyle as a pawn and fucked it up.

Not really up on Qanon opinions though.
last I checked they were in Dallas waiting for JFK jr. to publicly appoint Trump God Emperor for life.
kztb8cx8-1920.jpg

JZ7N2XNNDJG73OQ2E3ZMGJZSRE.jpg

Their plan was foiled by the fact that JFK jr. has been dead for a few decades. Doh!

Pretty much. It's mainly the left keeping this "stop the steal" thing alive.

Going down this path was never going to end up well. Its ruined reputations, it may ruin future elections.

Its one thing to challenge the integrity of the media and hollywood working on behalf of the left to subvert the election- thats understandable

But stating the actual vote counting process is a sham is dangerous. Not even donald trump actually believes it imo. And now look at these bottom feeders attacking eachother

Back