Stop the BS

Aerosol

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I think WMMA fighters are sexy as hell...

They have gorgeous bodies

But I also think they deserve respect for fighting and also for not choosing the easy path and instead put their looks in harms way...

Also... we are men and they are women. We love analyzing their good looks and they love being admired for being pretty. Nothing wrong with that, its just human nature and if were talking everything in good fun its all good imo.

So keep them sexy pics and great fights comin!

PD: Marloes is the original cutie :)

Kailin Curran is the baddest right now IMO

Miesha Tate by oil check

I dont get the answers guys I guess im drunker (and higher) tan I thought HE HE...

A few really are. I like fit women. They may not always have the best faces but that's not something that's within their control so you can only hate but so much

What do you have against Ben Saunders?

I bought a can of Bullshit Repellent back in the day. Used it for deodorant cause I ran out of deo and had a date that night. The BS Repellent smelled like strong patchouli and did not repel bullshit at all. I had been duped. The next day as I rained down blows upon the clerk at the store I bought it from (Spencer Gifts) I had to chuckle at the irony. The bullshit repellent was bullshit.

love Marloes...very classy as well. you never hear her talking like Ronda.

You will never stop my BS NEVER

Aye, troll and you may be banned. Dickride, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our mods that they may take our accounts, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDUMB!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back