Stop mocking Handsome Johny

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
At 5'9 220 lbs off season, Johny Hendricks is the archetypal American male. You guys negatively comparing him to skinny 6'2-6'3 WWs like Okami, Magny and Rumble who you hold up as the ideal will cause American male teens to develop eating disorders trying to live up to an unrealistic standard. Love your body, love yourself.

hendricks-fatty-fat-fat.png

image-167.jpeg

WAR Handsome Johny (at MW next time around) forever.

Muffler trying to earn Pigg Rigg body acceptance points, I can die happy youknowwhatimsayin'

spitting tobacco into his water bottle at the press conferences:confused:

Here's the thing, TS.

Johny Hendricks isn't just "some guy who's a little bigger than he should be"

He's a pro athlete. A HUGE part of his job is physical health. If he is unable to maintain the discipline necessary to make the weight he is contractually obligated to make, it's not just "oh well, too bad" - it's a disgrace. The fact that he continues to refuse to accept responsibility for his actions makes it even worse. He blames everyone but himself and instead of making improvements, he makes excuses.

When Hendricks is at 100%, he's one of the most dangerous guys in the division. But when Johny can't make weight and damn near kills himself trying, his performance is shit and he gets battered.

Stop making excuses for him. He makes plenty for himself.

america
fat yeah
here to eat your motherfatting face yeah

At 5'9 220 lbs off season, FATTY Hendricks is the FATTEST American male. You guys negatively comparing him to a NORMAL 6'2-6'3 WWs like Okami, Magny and Rumble who you hold up as the ideal will cause American male teens to develop eating disorders trying to live up to an unrealistic standard. Love FAT PEOPLE, love yourself.

hendricks-fatty-fat-fat.png

image-167.jpeg

WAR Handsome Johny (at MW next time around) forever.

Johnny will be a Champion once again.

Major_League_Eating_(logo).png

I always thought his name was spelled "Johnny". Fuckin' weird.

it's his life. he can throw it away if he wants

some throw it away for coke and whores (tyson, maybe jon jones time will tell)

and then there's johny... he threw it away for processed bleach flour and carbs and refined sugar.

go get 'em champ!

Why???

How do professional athletes in their 20s-early 30s not know better? ...and I don't mean for the sake of being good at what they do - I mean how can they accept looking like a shiny sausage and presumably feeling like one as they go about everyday life. Being that fat must suck.

wait, is thread a cry for help?

Back