Stop compairing Conor to these young kids

Suzpect

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor is fighting bigger more dangerous fighters at LW / WW.... Making big plans, big moves.

giphy.gif

I'll compare Conor to who I want.

You're not my real dad.

Conor was busy avoiding every top contender in his division when he was Cody's age.

dickridin cody.... 2seconds ago u wernt O.O....

No dickriding here. I'm actually a much bigger fan of Conor than I am Cody. Just being honest about Conor's level of opposition in his first five UFC fights.

No dickriding here. I'm actually a much bigger fan of Conor than I am Cody. Just being honest about Conor's level of opposition in his first five UFC fights.

ya becuase we all know cody beats aldo? LMAO aldo fuckin reks cody, so does diaz, max holloway... come now. shit

Yeah, wtf was up with that, why didn't Conor fight Aldo as his first UFC fight? I'm sure he was offered it but he must've turned it down. Meanwhile Cody was fighting some absolute killers as his first UFC fights, not like they fought the exact same guy as their first fight either, is it... wait...

Yeah, wtf was up with that, why didn't Conor fight Aldo as his first UFC fight? I'm sure he was offered it but he must've turned it down. Meanwhile Cody was fighting some absolute killers as his first UFC fights, not like they fought the exact same guy as their first fight either, is it... wait...

55MWqhs.png

I agree

Cody should only be compared to Conor if he runs from the division for an entire year and get stripped by the UFC

There should be a sticky thread with the purpose of merging all the pointless Mcthreads together because there's always so many.

WTF you talking about TS. Cody has earned a title shot at FW.

He'll sleep Aldo in under 10 seconds.

Back