Stop blaming Edmund its all on Ronda...

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Im so sick of the Edmund hate on sherdog. He holds pads and puts her thru rigorous training camps that are supposed to prepare her properly. Do you think they sat around and roasted marshmellows this time around or for the Holly fight? No the guy did his job, she was in phenominal shape and I guarantee Edmund brought many great people to spar and roll with. Every scenario was probably covered.
THis is ALL on Ronda. The proper strategy was to tire Nunes out till she gases then get close and do what you do best. Ronda threw it all out the window and thought she could trade with a fucking beast and got destroyed. She didnt learn from her Holm loss and if you go back and watch her last fight with Meisha she was getting tagged like crazy there too. She has zero answers for strikes because she is way too focused on getting close. She should have played possum and just let amanda circle from the outside and throw from distance and take little punishment and play cat and mouse till she gassed. Instead she threw away all that she trained and knew and played into Amadnas hands. Terrible terrible job by Ronda. Leave Edmund alone, this is all on her.

tumblr_mm6cnzLf2o1s4y2zbo1_400.gif

Agreed she should have fought like Yoel Romero and exploded at the right time

All her win success any money he made is because of the Judo her mom taught her, her judo training athleticism and personality.

You don't give him credit for anything do you?

wtf? Edmund turned RR into an overconfident glass cannon. If he really cared about RR he would let her go for her own good, but he won't let go of his cash cow, he will just keep filling her head with shit!!!

both

but obviously the blame is way more on ronda since she's the one that chose to be with edmond

Well in a sense you are right. He can't fight the fight for her, and she is the one who made the decision to stick with him. So ultimately the buck stops with her.

But he's still a fraud, and his coaching causes fighters to regress.

Well in a sense you are right. He can't fight the fight for her, and she is the one who made the decision to stick with him. So ultimately the buck stops with her.

But he's still a fraud, and his coaching causes fighters to regress.

that is a parody account my good man.

Shut the f'ck up idiot.

Had he been a Jujitsu guy acting like he has a black belt while teaching her crap, than he would had been crucified.

He is garbage teaching her everything wrong with boxing. You just do not see it because you do not know shit about Boxing. You are basically ignorant.

Fuck off.

that is a parody account my good man.

I'm well aware of that. He is one of the funniest trolls in the MMA part of the internet. Also amusing is how many take the quotes seriously when I post them here.

She had a whole year off and instead of training hard everyday she went off trying to be a movie star and failed at that. Let's stop with the excuses she's a big girl and made her own decisions.

Back