Stop blaming Edmond

Ronda looked terrible, but Edmond is terrible... all the time

mqwhu4c4twd9l6kjupqveiaygfjnwmxccmjtidbifwzellcazph8sycy8puavlou.gif

A trainer's entire job is to fix that.

Couple of Glendale Fighting Club members:

Levon Sargsyan Lost 4 of last 6 fights.
Chelsey White Lost 2 of last 3 fights
Marina Shafir Lost 2 of last 3 fights.
Travis Brown Lost 4 of his last 6 fights.
Alfred Kashakyan lost 2 of last 4 fights.

But yea, let's not blame her camp at ALL

If she goes to best MMA trainers ever they won't fix her mental illness. When she steps into the cage she loses control of her emotions and body. She won't hear a word Gred Jackson is saying just like she can't hear Edmond when she's in the cage. Gameplan is irrelevant because when she's in the cage she won't be able to implement it due to her disorder. She can't stay focused for few seconds let alone a 25 minutes fight when her body is under the anxiety attack.

If she goes to best MMA trainers ever they won't fix her mental illness. When she steps into the cage she loses control of her emotions and body. She won't hear a word Gred Jackson is saying just like she can't hear Edmond when she's in the cage. Gameplan is irrelevant because when she's in the cage she won't be able to implement it due to her disorder. She can't stay focused for few seconds let alone a 25 minutes fight when her body is under the anxiety attack.

Yeah, I don't see that. Look at her shadow boxing for Christ's sake. Is she also losing control there?

I think most fighters have some sort of "mental illness", most people probably. The trick is how you use it. Probably an insane feeling walking into the cage. Stepping on the canvas, knowing that blood will be shed. It takes a special person. But then again Ronda might have the "wrong one". I don't know. Edmund ain't helping, that's ferr sure.

Ronda cearly has some sort of mental illness/anxiety disorder. She is like a robot when she's in the cage. You don't notice this when she is able to grab her opponents and throw them to the ground. But when she has to spend any period of time trying to strike and stand face to face with her opponent it kicks in and she literally doesn't fully control her body at the point. Her hands are all over the place, she doesn't realize she's rushing in with her chin in the air and that she can get punched because she's actually in the cage fighting.
Or she is trained by Edmond... I'll take the simpler answer.

Back