Stool in Cormier - Hendo Fight

I'm sure there's a logical answer to why that stool was suddenly there.

It had disgonbegood.gif potential.

haha i like that dude usually, hes funny - thanks for showing up, my friend

he used to be better. I don't think his heart is in the trolling any more.

on topic, there is no way the stool was in the cage during the fight.....no way. Somone from the UFC or the commission would see it for sure and stop the fight.

he used to be better. I don't think his heart is in the trolling any more.

on topic, there is no way the stool was in the cage during the fight.....no way. Somone from the UFC or the commission would see it for sure and stop the fight.

yea hopefully hes wasted or some sht right now - that was terrible

you're prob right although i dont have a ton of respect for the athletic commissions - they do their best to look good not as much interested in doing the right thing - thats my vast experience with govt related bodies (or any place where people dont pay a ton)

yea hopefully hes wasted or some sht right now - that was terrible

you're prob right although i dont have a ton of respect for the athletic commissions - they do their best to look good not as much interested in doing the right thing - thats my vast experience with govt related bodies (or any place where people dont pay a ton)

If it was just the Commissions i would probably agree. But you know what a control freak Dana is, he doesn't miss shit like that.

There was plenty of time for someone to bring a stool in. Just watch RIGHT after Cormier gets off of Hendo and you'll see some dude come into the cage with a stool.

There was plenty of time for someone to bring a stool in. Just watch RIGHT after Cormier gets off of Hendo and you'll see some dude come into the cage with a stool.

Why do you always have to ruin the fun, The stool appeared out of nowhere dammit :icon_chee

someone else already attempted that joke - thanks for showing up though

LOL nice quip.

On topic:

Just re watched the video you can see the officials place the stools in teh cage moments after the Med staff comes to check on Hendo.

LOL nice quip.

On topic:

Just re watched the video you can see the officials place the stools in teh cage moments after the Med staff comes to check on Hendo.
yea that Sheldon douche already brought that up thanks though

Are their really people stupid enough to believe the stool was in the cage when they were fighting?

Came in expecting this:

romero_poop_pants.0_standard_400.0.jpg

Leaving disappointed

OK someone PLEASE give me the back story to this or a link to a thread please?

Are their really people stupid enough to believe the stool was in the cage when they were fighting?

its so funny how you come in thinking you're correcting stupidity and then you cant even get the second word right in your post - im no grammar nazi but that is just funny

yes, there are people that stupid, like me, maybe i just wanna talk bc im down on my betting luck

its so funny how you come in thinking you're correcting stupidity and then you cant even get the second word right in your post - im no grammar nazi but that is just funny

yes, there are people that stupid, like me, maybe i just wanna talk bc im down on my betting luck

whether it was there or not it was funny how fast cormier went to sit on it. He must have given his corner the heads up. When I win make sure that stool is there asap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back