Stonk Market Chat v5: We miss you @JonesBones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Robinhood would enable options Schrodinger. They don't want me to get rich apparently.

Saw Warren Buffet interview this AM where he said he's 20% cash but wants to be fully invested.

Sounds like he thinks the market is overpriced.

any ideas as to why the market response to covid19 took so long to hit? past epidemic threats saw much faster responses

any ideas as to why the market response to covid19 took so long to hit? past epidemic threats saw much faster responses

services industry saw its first hit late last week. Also the Italy spread is concerning since its non-APAC.

Over 50% of my investments right now are in fixed income. Complete economic meltdown would be good for me at this point.

Doesn’t this cornorovirus only have a 2% chance of mortality?

Seems a little excessive that everything is dropping after record highs on Wednesday.

Also seems to me they’re just using this bullshit as a reason for a market correction. I have a feeling we’ll be back to “record gains” by mid March aka back to where we were last Wednesday.

Just another pump and dump trend for wall street playing with a faux economy.

they do have options, you just weren't approved apparently

left spce 35.25. babbys first trade

I skipped a word in my post. Options "on" Schrodinger ($SDGR). It just IPO'd earlier this month and they haven't put options on it. I would be balls deep in LEAPs if I could.

its not just about mortality. its highly contagious and needs to be contained. and those containment measures already have, and will continue to impact global economy

why did the s&p500 etf SPY have a giant spike after close, and then die down back to normal levels?

why did the s&p500 etf SPY have a giant spike after close, and then die down back to normal levels?

Because it’s pump and dump.

They’re just using this shit to get fluctuations

Down 2.5% on my stocks. I buy for dividing growth, so this is good for me.

I have sold stocks that made money the last 2 days, figured it was time to take some profit. I got a bunch of cash in the account, just watching to poach some deals.

lol somehow Dominos is up 4% to ATH while Im short. garbage

So, hypothetically, if you were a very risk averse person with 60k sitting in a 401k from a past employer (no new money coming in) that just has a retirement date mix on it....

With CoronoVirus fears, could moving it to a 100% bond plan if stock market takes it in the gut again tomorrow be a smart move? 0 knowledge of buying/selling individual stocks here

Got mopped by Smile Direct ouch that hurt.
Thank god I flipped some on the deadtcat but whew.

So, hypothetically, if you were a very risk averse person with 60k sitting in a 401k from a past employer (no new money coming in) that just has a retirement date mix on it....

With CoronoVirus fears, could moving it to a 100% bond plan if stock market takes it in the gut again tomorrow be a smart move? 0 knowledge of buying/selling individual stocks here
is the 60k in stocks/equities right now? if so, it is not an easy question to answer. you would essentially be selling low buying high. however, it seems likely the market will continue to drop. if equities continue ot drop and the value of bonds go up, then that would be a winning strategy. but of course no one knows whther or not that will happen.

is the 60k in stocks/equities right now? if so, it is not an easy question to answer.

Yes. The 2055 retirement date plan that has my 60k sitting in it looks to be 90% stocks and 10% bonds according to the little dashboard

Picked up NBL at 15.22 and it finished the day at 15.60. I think its undervalued. I already own some prior that I am getting killed on the last couple months(I got in at May at 21+). The have trimmed some costs and getting good production out of the Delaware Basin. I have seen some estimates of $37 in 12 months which is a little too strong, but I don't think $20 a share is unreasonable. The new shares I am going to turn and burn. 52 week high was 28+, and I thought in the 20 to 22 range it was undervalued so what do I know. I could be chasing lost money, but at least I brought my per share down 3 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back