Stoner thought, should refs have a whistle?

Give the fighters a whistle too for when they want to quit. Then all the tap out shirts can be “toot the rape whistle”

The amount of time it would take to get a hold of that little thing, shove it in your mouth and blow it... And to do it while rushing in, you might choke on it, too.

So, yeah... But to answer your question about whistles: interesting idea. Maybe.
Hockey refs have them on their fingers, like a ring, anti choking-hazard

It could save some fighters from follow up shots, if a blokes out and a fighter is going in for more shots and the ref is too far to save him he can just blow it to signal the end of a fight, also will be awesome when a fan brings in a whistle with them and blows it and causes confusion during a finishing attempt. If not for that scenario I think it's a no brainer.
Lmfao. Why not

I can see how it could work.
I could also see how it probably wouldn't

People will be saying it's a early whistle or late whistle

It could save some fighters from follow up shots, if a blokes out and a fighter is going in for more shots and the ref is too far to save him he can just blow it to signal the end of a fight, also will be awesome when a fan brings in a whistle with them and blows it and causes confusion during a finishing attempt. If not for that scenario I think it's a no brainer.
I actually think a cattle prod would be better to make sure they don't force any extra blows in. Plus it would add to the drama to see them react.

insta035.gif

What would be better, would be a giant crane arm coming down and separating the fighters.

"Stoner thought, should refs have a whistle?"

It's the audience that should have a whistle!
To blow in between rounds and get bad Refs out of the Fights!!
:mad:

I actually think a cattle prod would be better to make sure they don't force any extra blows in. Plus it would add to the drama to see them react.

insta035.gif

I think Khabib’s next opponent should invest in a cattle prod

When Khabib is by his opponent’s corner, they can figure a way to prod Khabib without the ref seeing

It beat Goldberg and ruined his undefeated streak

just give em bear spray and a night stick with full tactical gear.

No, but they should have ref cams.

Back