Stolen Bong Results In Brutal Fight In The Ghetto

Son of Werdum

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
These two G's come from a rough area. And when someone steals your bong in an area like that there is only one way G's handle their business.

"Say goodnight!"

Last edited:
Solid striking on point, high level grappling. I'm going to rewatch this again and do a more extensive analysis of these 2 fighters and try to learn from the skills they demonstrated here. Thank you OP

Gotta say, I like the brick herringbone pattern driveway. Looks like good work.

You know their high because this fight is 5:23 long

explosive athleticism.

Solid striking on point, high level grappling. I'm going to rewatch this again and do a more extensive analysis of these 2 fighters and try to learn from the skills they demonstrated here. Thank you OP

HEY GUYS!!!

Screen-Shot-2018-01-04-at-6.15.36-PM.png

That can't be real, it's too damn comical...

Don't forget cardio.

That can't be real, it's too damn comical...

My first impression was fake but they really do land some shots on each other. The ginger landed some elbows and that stomp to the back. Fatty had a slam that could've turned out nasty. Can't imagine they have that much commitment to make a fake video that they are really gonna beat the shit out of each other.

Tats & Titties vs Bongboy. Not exactly Kimbo-Dada.

Gassing and getting reversed from mount though...
<Varys01>

Back