Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
HECTOR!!

hec.jpg

VS...

NATE "the great" (on the very left)

nat.jpg

These are recent pics. Both guys look to be in great shape. I don't want either to lose, but it looks like loser leaves town. They're gonna fight hard imo.

I am still unconvinced about the Lombard hype train.

I hate this fight because I want to see them both climb the rankings and I feel they're both a lot better than their recent performances would suggest.

It should be a good one though./

Nate's awesome when he's on, some of the best killer instinct ever in mma. But he's damn inconsistent and so is Lombard

Loser leaves town match. Both fighters are quite expensive, yet nowhere near a title shot.

Lombard via muscles, because duh.

I am still unconvinced about the Lombard hype train.

The hype train died after the Okami fight but if he knocks out Nate, which probably will happen, it will start again. I doubt he ever fights for the title.

The hype train died after the Okami fight but if he knocks out Nate, which probably will happen, it will start again. I doubt he ever fights for the title.

Wow! These forums re gonna be filled with Lombard avatars in the very near future. willbe funny to see people flip flop

i never watched Lombard outside of the UFC, but the way he fights is very scared. He doesn't seem to want to engage? He fights a lot like Overeem

...lolol?

I have never watched Lombard outside the UFC, before his fight with Boetsch he sounded like a bit of an idiot, so I didn't really pay attention.

Not convinced.

i never watched Lombard outside of the UFC, but the way he fights is very scared. He doesn't seem to want to engage? He fights a lot like Overeem

lmao Lombard is the scared one? Damn dude, I truly wonder what people are really watching.

There's MMA outside the UFC. Yeah, I know...crazy.

That guy with the afro was the first thing I saw. His facial expression with that afro had me cracking the hell up.

Lombard is an elite level fighter, it's just his fight IQ is not so elite. Honestly, there was no reason for him to drop weight. He just needed better gameplan + his coaches tell him what to do if he can't figure it out himself

Lombard makes main event money. Got probably one of the best contracts Ive seen as a new hire.

I am rooting for Lombard. He is better than what we've seen of him in ufc, he got robbed in the Boetsch fight and Okami fight was close, he could have won that but his gas tank failed him. I really hope his cardio improves at WW but I have my doubts.

Heart says Lombard, head says Nate on this one.

Back