Social Stocks

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I am gonna mess with it, whT are some food stocks to. Uy now that the market is all messed up im thinking think mike bu biotepk is a good place to put money now or like gas because it's cneap I got the robinjood app

8kGd4hT.jpg

Buy as much United Airlines stock as humanly possible and hold onto it. There, that’s my charity work for the rest of the year.

If kno pot all ur money into mike bu biotepk then I cyann help ur but brither.

I am gonna mess with it, whT are some food stocks to. Uy now that the market is all messed up im thinking think mike bu biotepk is a good place to put money now or like gas because it's cneap I got the robinjood app

I gotz dis gud stcks fur ya bruh. Jst gve me ya muniez k

you know w7hat, i think i will
If it goes down after you buy it do not panic. It will eventually go back up if your patient. This is a long term stock purchase so if your looking for a quick payday this is not the move for you. But if your looking for a stock with a lot of potential and you are willing to wait and be patient, you should go for it because it will pay off big time.

Don’t invest in anything you don’t understand.

Don’t invest any money you are not prepared to lose.

Chicken stock is a food stock I'd look into. Soup season isn't for a few months so you can buy low. Good luck bud!

I thought this said socks and I wrote a post about three paragraphs long about socks . I was even gonna make a video

Back