Economy Stock Market Has Worst Week Since 2008

DEN

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First off, the economy and the stock market are not the same thing.

Policy error by the fed, raising rates into deflation caused by low oil. Obvious conspiracy to fuck trump.

So Dirty Donald's tax cut to the rich during a boom has brought the stock market to its knees. Im no economist but isn't time to admit trickle down economics is a fraud based on magical thinking?
This has zero to do with Trump or tax cuts and everything to do with the Fed raising the rates.

I agree you are no economist.

First off, the economy and the stock market are not the same thing.

Preeeetttty sure I could find you saying an opposite thing to this back in 2017

This has zero to do with Trump or tax cuts and everything to do with the Fed raising the rates.

But wasnt the tax cuts meant to make the market flush with cash. Why is everything going south?

But wasnt the tax cuts meant to make the market flush with cash. Why is everything going south?
Do you understand the relation between interest rates and the stock market?

Do you understand the relation between interest rates and the stock market?
Sort of. The interest rate hike makes it harder to borrow money so its harder to do business.

lol stop blaming everything on the interest rates being raised .25%. An interest rate of 2.25% is still considered low, Trump was accepting credit when the stock market was reaching record highs, now he has to accept blame when those gains are lost. He's not Drake, he has to take the good with the bad.

The state of the market has nothing to do with the tax cuts.

It has been rising at an alarming rate for years so it makes sense that it would drop, however, it's not a good sign for the ones who'll end up paying for the recession that will undoubtedly come. You can be sure that the ones who control the market will cut their losses and average citizens will pay the price like ALWAYS.

Trump went on twitter daily to take credit for the stock market gains. He’s been extremely silent lately.

And this is the reason Trump is pissed about interest rates.

Trump went on twitter daily to take credit for the stock market gains. He’s been extremely silent lately.

And this is the reason Trump is pissed about interest rates.

Lol of course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back