Economy Stock market chat v4: Planet Fitness downgraded by rogues.

it's usually due to bad guidance or risks of legal trouble. lots of politicians want to crack down on vaping now, so that's going to play a part. i didn't read MO's report, though.

MO will probably pick back up closer to their ex/eff date, as usual.

edit: this one's pretty clear. altria said their cigarette sales are declining rapidly.

I know that, but it's been that way for quite a few quarters now, and the legal troubles have been widely discussed. It's just bizarre that they hit their guidance, and get shit on. Rally for the quick buck, shit on the long term prospects. Fucking investors.

I know that, but it's been that way for quite a few quarters now, and the legal troubles have been widely discussed. It's just bizarre that they hit their guidance, and get shit on. Rally for the quick buck, shit on the long term prospects. Fucking investors.

Were you the one saying before how vaping was good for their business and I said it wasn't? Cuz I know I had that discussion with someone.

Were you the one saying before how vaping was good for their business and I said it wasn't? Cuz I know I had that discussion with someone.

No, not me. Maybe @ElKarlo as I know he wrote an article on seeking alpha about vaping (I helped edit it).

...is this just how you actually talk?

360_borat_lebanon0109.jpg

Ugggh I was waiting for Pags to hit 50 to throw a massive short on, but alas at 48.5 it tanks to 43.5 -______

Edit: Seems to be because StoneCo announced a partnership with a media company on micropayments and is gonna take them head on.

Last edited:

what?

they just said that their cigarette sales are dwindling rapidly. their forward guidance is kinda bad and full of risk. it's no real surprise that they're being shit on.

what do you have a problem with dummy?
yes, they went from the frying pan to the fire going from tobacco to vaping. That industry was waiting to get a hammer dropped on it. Also, vaping cigarettes hardens your arteries and hurts your cardiovascular system as much as cigs. People focus on the lung issue but cardiovascular disease is being ignored.

...is this just how you actually talk?

what?

they just said that their cigarette sales are dwindling rapidly. their forward guidance is kinda bad and full of risk. it's no real surprise that they're being shit on.

BAML is still positive on MO as the strongest in it's category. The cigarette decline has been noted for years now, with every single quarterly report. They always forecast declining sales in that category of their business.

what?

yeah, and? how does hardening your arteries fit in? You are desperate. How is that more of a cliche than @brackis1 saying a "rug was pulled out"? Please explain the difference.

Thanks

what?

it's usually due to bad guidance or risks of legal trouble. lots of politicians want to crack down on vaping now, so that's going to play a part. i didn't read MO's report, though.

MO will probably pick back up closer to their ex/eff date, as usual.

edit: this one's pretty clear. altria said their cigarette sales are declining rapidly.

yeah, and? how does hardening your arteries fit in? You are desperate. How is that more of a cliche than @brackis1 saying a "rug was pulled out"? Please explain the difference.

Thanks

holy shit, you're actually serious. and so defensive. hahahahahahaha

i DID answer that, and with a link explaining the differences between idioms and cliches. further, brackis1 doesn't 'talk' in cliches. you do. it's like you have a quota. and the more you (over)use them, the less substance they hold. and... they really don't hold any with how you use them.

ie: when a stock tanked a while ago and i posted saying i had no idea why/what happened. no one seemed to know anything. you seriously responded with a rant about "buy the rumour, sell the news." lolwut? since then, i noticed you... do this. all the time.

edit: wow. 5 quotes? i hope whatever insecurity issues you have clear up.

BAML is still positive on MO as the strongest in it's category. The cigarette decline has been noted for years now, with every single quarterly report. They always forecast declining sales in that category of their business.
They reaffirmed guidance even with the declining volume forecast. May be a good buying opportunity.

...and you think that's viable business?

holy shit, you're actually serious. and so defensive. hahahahahahaha

i DID answer that, and with a link explaining the differences between idioms and cliches. further, brackis1 doesn't 'talk' in cliches. you do. it's like you have a quota. and the more you (over)use them, the less substance they hold. and... they really don't hold any with how you use them.

ie: when a stock tanked a while ago and i posted saying i had no idea why/what happened. no one seemed to know anything. you seriously responded with a rant about "buy the rumour, sell the news." lolwut? since then, i noticed you... do this. all the time.

edit: wow. 5 quotes? i hope whatever insecurity issues you have clear up.

How many posts of mind did you quote?

and you talk about weak guidance and things like cigarette sales, which everyone knows and are cliches.

Explain to me the difference. They are both idioms. You just label mine cliches. How is drop the hammer qualitatively different than pull the rug out? And that was his only sentence. So it was one sentence and it is a cliche! 100% of the content was a cliche. lol

the fact that you're highlighting what appear to be random words/phrases shows you have no freakin' clue.

@JonesBones

the fact that you're highlighting what appear to be random words/phrases shows you have no freakin' clue.

@JonesBones

well when you have to highlight that vapes harden arteries then you are desperate and everything becomes fair game. Even your avatar is an unfunny meme.

Back