Economy Stock market chat v4: Planet Fitness downgraded by rogues.

lolz. i sold at 2.79.

bought back in at 2.20-something and sold at 2.40something. but that was a small position, anyway. i don't think i'll be back to aurora for a while.

this week, i mostly just went crazy writing options.

Weed stocks crashed massively for us Canadians. Bought some WEED and HMMJ (index).

Govt lisencing of producers and sellers make it way too hard to to really profitable.

Sold my house and now sitting on a pile of cash. I am uneasy about adding more stocks to my portfolio.

I sound like an scared old chicken little by saying I might just go into 3 year CD's or possibly bonds. FFS. This is a first world problem.

Remember bro … time in the market. If you don't need the csh, but it in the market and let it ride. Corrections come and go, but long term it will pay off.

I just bought a bunch of EMP.A, a CND grocery store.

lolz. i sold at 2.79.

bought back in at 2.20-something and sold at 2.40something. but that was a small position, anyway. i don't think i'll be back to aurora for a while.

this week, i mostly just went crazy writing options.
Ooooh. You're trading on NYSE? I'm trading TSX.

I bought ACB at 3.6 Canadian dollars, which equals 2.71USD.

Was looking at the TSX and saw it bottomed out at exactly $3 CDN.

well, assuming you still had/have the shares... congrats.

If anyone is using Binance.com to buy crypto, it’s pretty much fucked now.

I've been busy and away from trading the last few weeks, what's good yall?

lolz. i joined theta gang and have just been selling options (and flipping a few stocks, too. but just a few) until most of the market/the key stocks i like to play with/etc trade at prices that seem more reasonable.

I assume you are in Canada. If so, do you only invest in TSX?

I'm Canadian and have about 50% in TSX and 50% in US markets. Its currency risk but i'm in long term.

I just can't buy into BRIC or EAFE

I assume you are in Canada. If so, do you only invest in TSX?

I'm Canadian and have about 50% in TSX and 50% in US markets. Its currency risk but i'm in long term.

I just can't buy into BRIC or EAFE
I happen to only invest in TSX, although my broker (BMO Investorline) does let me trade US stocks. Of course, there are plenty of index funds on the TSX which track other markets. (I buy Vanguard indexes... I also picked up some HMMJ after the recent crash!)

I am a retard though and pay $7 per trade, which is actually considered cheap for Canadians.

I happen to only invest in TSX, although my broker (BMO Investorline) does let me trade US stocks. Of course, there are plenty of index funds on the TSX which track other markets. (I buy Vanguard indexes... I also picked up some HMMJ after the recent crash!)

I am a retard though and pay $7 per trade, which is actually considered cheap for Canadians.

I moved almost all my US portfolio to Vanguard. There is a US$ VOO (vanguard US equity EFT) which has lower fees and less tracking error then the CND$ one.

You may want to look at that.

I moved almost all my US portfolio to Vanguard. There is a US$ VOO (vanguard US equity EFT) which has lower fees and less tracking error then the CND$ one.

You may want to look at that.
Interesting.

Only downside seems to be that it costs me 7USD to trade US stocks (which includes ETFs) whereas it's only 7CDN to trade on the Canadian market.

lol had held some TOCA for weeks....arbvitrarily decided to sell half it midday.... pops 18% near the close lol.

the deja vu is absurd. 'phase 1 deal agreed upon and awaiting signing' - it's as if we've heard this before.

lol TSLA cult back at its peak thanks to a retarded truck.
Seriously amazes me how fucking dumb people are and easily sold products via viral content production these days.

Damn wish I'd put a little more on RiteAid RAD. Cashed out up 35% on an overnight trade.
Scalped some short NKE at valuation
Whiffed shorting AXSM, got it wrong, gave up, then it tanked =[

Back