Economy Stock market chat v4: Planet Fitness downgraded by rogues.

Whoops PCG just halted.
I have a small position that I bought EOD Friday.
I should have doubled this morning. Opened down 30%. Halted down 5% (so 25% intraday)
Hopefully this is a megapop
I have somehow managed to play PCG on about 12 total days in the last 365, and it has halted on 3 of those days lol. Amazing odds.

edit: meh still down. Who the fuck knows where this goes

Last edited:
Whoops PCG just halted.
I have a small position that I bought EOD Friday.
I should have doubled this morning. Opened down 30%. Halted down 5% (so 25% intraday)
Hopefully this is a megapop
I have somehow managed to play PCG on about 12 total days in the last 365, and it has halted on 3 of those days lol. Amazing odds.

...are you shorting? we're talking about the bankrupt power company that's blamed for the fires in california, right?

ughhh holy shit sold half my CLVS position midday after getting ripped down for weeks and it just got halted up 25% after I sold up 2%.
2 halted stocks in 1 day? what the fuuuuuck!?!?!

Grabbed decent amount shares of MAT near the bell. Should of had more balls but ayyy party.

made fucktons off amd, and looking to buy back in tomorrow (or during their conference call, maybe)

wtf. bought back in and sold a third time today. lolz @ these swings

Last edited:
lolz @ amc dropping because amcx was downgraded. tards, gotta love 'em.

flipped amd 3 more times today, too. it's the gift that just keeps giving.

My PCG bet was killer.
So was MAT
My CRC bet not so much lol
Flipped FCAU for 2%

yeah, i saw how high pcg ended up. i didn't see that one coming.

yeah, i saw how high pcg ended up. i didn't see that one coming.
Yeah it's a ton of hysteria.
Definitely could zero, but people panic selling midfire is crazy, especially hen Newsom said he was down for a buyout.

I should have held my FCAU bet. This could ride 10%
Merging with Peugot.

HABT bet on burgers paid off. Was valued too low.
Flipped a short on ETSY for a few % AH
in on Sunpower SPWR for solar growth.

Fuuuuck. Sold my SPWR up twenty fucking percent, then tried to short it and it filled 100 of my 1000 shares, then went down 10% lol

i was expecting to make a ton of moves with the red day, but most of my buy targets didn't drop/are green. so i made a bunch of micro trades while sitting on a big pile of cash. *shrugs*

i was expecting to make a ton of moves with the red day, but most of my buy targets didn't drop/are green. so i made a bunch of micro trades while sitting on a big pile of cash. *shrugs*
Yeah nothing great or terrible for me. Thought I had a winner in ECA, but luckily ejected even before it tanked.
I really want RETA to tank but maybe im just retarded.

Just CRUSHED it shorting PINS. Need to gtfo at 4:15 when my AH opens.
I'm buying @ $20 for an options rebound betting that shitloads of people are leveraged straddling this thinking they're geniuses.

Last edited:
lol was all proud of myself for getting out of CRC before it tanked today.... up 30% from its bottom from noon to 5pm AH

lolz, the market's so retarded.
what are you mad at?
I got lucky shorting STX
Whiffed but ejected before the spike on LOCO

Coinflipped whether I'd by ARCB or USAK and picked the one that went down 7 instead of up 6 lol.

If I'd held my CRC it would have been up 50% at one point today -_-

Back