Economy Stock market chat v4: Planet Fitness downgraded by rogues.

Since Schwab started no commission trading. I started to deposit $150 every week.

Bought 3 shares of T and 1 of ADM.
Will try to build a Dividend portfolio.
So far:
T- 3
ADM- 1
BP - 3
GOOD -5
GAIN- 9
STAG- 4
VWAGY- 7
PGX -7

Since Schwab started no commission trading. I started to deposit $150 every week.

Bought 3 shares of T and 1 of ADM.
Will try to build a Dividend portfolio.
So far:
T- 3
ADM- 1
BP - 3
GOOD -5
GAIN- 9
STAG- 4
VWAGY- 7
PGX -7
Yeah this is a great way for someone with a small start position to be in dividend stocks while paying attention to the underlying performance and not feeling like theyre taking too big a hit if wanting to eject a particular stock for whatever reason.

FUCK ME.
Bought more MNK bought sold all my ENDP right before both just spiked 10%

things i hold are killing it today, so i mostly just made some dumb small moves/dumb little flips, since i probably shouldn't sell off too much til earnings.

bought some ge because it was red today. but i never looked into a reason why.

things i hold are killing it today, so i mostly just made some dumb small moves/dumb little flips, since i probably shouldn't sell off too much til earnings.

bought some ge because it was red today. but i never looked into a reason why.
Today is my bets day in a while. Shorts down, buys up. Rare day. Need to make sure I don't get cocky.

Dumpster dive time on TEUM @ 40 cents. Wish me luck

WeWork been taken over by Softbank and the banks are taking a huge bath in value it may not get approved by shareholders one bank put 10 billion into the company. A dumpster fire expect more high fliers at one time expect more companies failing.

yeah, and that's what drives me crazy. softbank owns arm, which i'd love to invest (not just flip, haha) in. but softbank is dildos.

Wow didn't think my ABG autogroup short would do THAT WELL. Down 15% on ok earnings

sold amc, smlp, etc. now sitting on cash, which seems weird. debating buying some aurora, even though it appears to be a terrible idea. probably a tiny gain for risk of moderate loss...

jealous of your shorts, @brackis1 - i still need to switch brokers. been waiting for the commission wars to resolve so i could pick my new broker (leaning toward ikbr, but might go with tos). wondering if they'll all have shitty execution now. haha

yeah, and that's what drives me crazy. softbank owns arm, which i'd love to invest (not just flip, haha) in. but softbank is dildos.
I still don't understand how ARM could be owned by one entity. I thought it's mission was to avoid the issues posed by X86 and the IP ownership. I thought they were going to act like a single entity that would manage the IP license and future development. Now being owned by Softbank it limits the future growth an applications of the technology. I am sure Softbank will have final say especially were there could be conflicts with their own businesses.

Adam Neumann buyout as a part of this deal get this 1.7 billion. Almost half of the total deal going towards buying out Neumann stake wow in WeWork. How do I start a failing company and sell it for billions and drain investors of over 10 billion and still walk away with over billion in my pocket.

sold amc, smlp, etc. now sitting on cash, which seems weird. debating buying some aurora, even though it appears to be a terrible idea. probably a tiny gain for risk of moderate loss...

jealous of your shorts, @brackis1 - i still need to switch brokers. been waiting for the commission wars to resolve so i could pick my new broker (leaning toward ikbr, but might go with tos). wondering if they'll all have shitty execution now. haha
Yeah I had a nice day on shorts. Even my misses (PHM, Logitech) turned out flat.

Doubled down on QEP when it was down 5%

i'm just a little annoyed that i had to leave for ~ 2 hours and closed positions earlier than i wanted, and they all continued upwards. haha. ugh. the alternative is making limit sells in the dark, which would have worked better. whatever, i made money.

and i flipped aurora from 3.57 to 3.60. lolz. BIG MOVES

Last edited:
i'm just a little annoyed that i had to leave for ~ 2 hours and closed positions earlier than i wanted, and they all continued upwards. haha. ugh. the alternative is making limit sells in the dark, which would have worked better. whatever, i made money.

and i flipped aurora from 3.57 to 3.60. lolz. BIG MOVES
Or just have some balls and leave it open

Or just have some balls and leave it open
the last ~2 weeks or so, holding amc resulted in the SP lowering pretty much every day (if not literally every day) after 11am. ie: i held for ~ 2 weeksish while making small moves on it repeatedly.

lol abusrd after hours for me.
Sold some iRobot up 13%, then it crash, thought I bought the bottom, fell another 13% and wiped my entire first bet away. Smoooth.

Thankfully flipped some servicenow from 201 to 209

Made some of my IRBT back and GTFO; ouch.
My TEUM that I doubled down spiked 35%.
Got crushed on LRN, doubled and made it less ugly on a rebound.

WGO up 10% that i'm not in and debating a short on

Bought some MDR at the bottom and pissed it didn't beta explode with oil stocks.

Last edited:
Back