Economy Stock market chat v4: Planet Fitness downgraded by rogues.

probably, but i mean... nearly everything's way green today.

i sold at 4:12, but i bottomfed at 3.76, so i'm not going to complain. i'm always happy to take the guaranteed money...

@brackis1
Speaking of free money: that smile direct 10 dollar wall was an amazing gift. Out at 10.86

Speaking of free money: that smile direct 10 dollar wall was an amazing gift. Out at 10.86

i'm actually still in. watching closely, though.

only move that isn't paying out for me right now is smlp - figured they'd gain a lot today with the oil prices.

I was searching around for bottomfeeders and considering CWH Camping World. Read this hilarious article and made me realize how heavily this dude and his company are basically puppetmasters catering to the rah rah redneck base.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets...us-lemonis-settles-dispute-over-giant-us-flag
Cliffs: CEO (who has been on a bunch of reality TV shows) gets in a fake spat with "local government" over some enormous American flag he was flying on the store's property. Pretends he is some patriotic hero who would "rather go to jail" (actually getting fined FIFTY DOLLARS a day, bahahahhaha). Getting like a million dollars in free press and makes himself look like some huge anti-gov patriot figure over a thousand dollars in fines.

out of sdc @ 11.29, and wondering if i should have held out more... might jump back in if it drops back under 11.

edit: 2 minutes later: yup. oops.

sold in front of a 9k share sell wall. it went right over it.

xG4sB.gif

I cashed my UIS too early but yeah great day.

lost a bit toward the end on having the audacity to believe that the trade deal would boost the market, instead of drop it. lolwut? hahaha

Wiffed selling my RVLV shares and holding my SDC shares; whoops.

i just bought more sdc. *shrugs*
Your SMLP is holding up nicely in this market. My QEP not so much, tho I did flip a double @ down 12% lol.

TLRD also tanked for no reason so I swung back in lol

Tesla also up no surprise on trashrat Musk spewing more nonsense as expected.
I was actually moderately bullish on the company recently due to China expansion, but if shit hits the fan there; they're fucked and the hypebeasting makes me more skeptical than not.

Last edited:
Your SMLP is holding up nicely in this market. My QEP not so much, tho I did flip a double @ down 12% lol.

TLRD also tanked for no reason so I swung back in lol

lolz. yeah, i bought some more tlrd earlier today, too. but i kind of fucked it up. i bought some in after hours on friday for what seemed like a good price earlier (set up before the market dropped)... so my average price is 3.90 atm. i should have bought more today, but i was expecting it to drop a tiny bit more.

smlp's ok. i'm still sitting on it, though. might be a mistake.

Oil getting down to the levels where I feel like a convenient shock event might happen and stoke shit up.

sold tlrd! made like a whole $20!

...better than nothing/loss, i guess.

and getting killed on sdc. had no idea of the CA law that was just signed. lolz.

edit: or maybe not. finagled some moves with it.

Last edited:
Your SMLP is holding up nicely in
I was actually moderately bullish on the company recently due to China expansion, but if shit hits the fan there; they're fucked and the hypebeasting makes me more skeptical than not.

News to me.
raw

Woot gotta love waking up to a stock youve shorted issueing new shares!
PAGS down 15%

pros: i bought aurora yesterday
cons?: i bought sdc today

sold smlp, flipped a bunch of stuff from this morning.

Last edited:
pros: i bought aurora yesterday
cons?: i bought sdc today

sold smlp, flipped a bunch of stuff from this morning.
Hahah I was gonna say "I think SDC ends green"...and here we are!
Flipped some GS from 199 to 202 but should have held

Last edited:
NVDA gets a nice bump after the BofA raises it's target price. Nice.

couldn't miss today, even shots in the dark worked out.

then again, it's easy to get bullishly lucky when the market's way green, so...

Back