Economy Stock market chat v4: Planet Fitness downgraded by rogues.

Lulu has earnings this week and is getting hammered. I am adding,

chart1.png

Are there a lot of women on the trading floor today?
Because it's been broad-based selling!

Coupa with a beat as expected. Didn't play it cause 100% margin cost ;(

Safe Bulkers shipping wrecked on earnings.
Tyson also guiding lower.
Seems like a panic is brewing.

Are there a lot of women on the trading floor today?
Because it's been broad-based selling!

:rolleyes:

You two can have this thread. I'm gone. It is dead as shit and has only 2 people, both douchebags I don't like. lol. SBJJ and others left a long time ago and cited people like you. I guess he was onto something. Have fun talking to yourselves. I am back to discord.

Last edited:

You two can have this thread. I'm gone. It is dead as shit and has only 2 people, both douchebags I don't like. lol. SBJJ and others left a long time ago and cited people like you. I guess he was onto something. Have fun talking to yourselves. I am back to discord.
lol what?
I was making a joke about the markets not you (broad based selling...broad....women....broad based selling...get it? lol).

I'm currently mad cause I picked the wrong shitty retailer to buy on a squeeze. AEO instead of MIK. (down 10%+ instead of up 20%)
Had a little short on Vera Bradley but wow that co is toast. 250 market cap with 5 mil net income and shrinking sales.

Last edited:

yup, it's everyone else's fault. /s

Huge moron right here not buying Slack pre-earnings.
I am not holding thru earnings but that was free money and I was too fixated on other bullshit to get to it. Womp womp!

lol wow Roku up 5+% on announcing a fucking soundbar

Ugghh another mistimed play. Had some MRNS on a small position. Sold out after 6% gain over a few days.... it popped over 50% today -_-

Interesting day where my metal stock and my growth stocks did well.
You had a meal and cheered up yet bonesy? I want you two to have a little competition and spice this thread up, not you running away with your ball like it seems you've done in a number of chats lol.

i really wish arm would split from softbank. i'd like to invest in them without most of the funds going toward IPO insanity and etc.

and i took today mostly off and napped. probably a mistake. looks like i missed some easy plays. c'est la vie.

Bottom fed a little MNK Mallinckrodt at 1.5 off bankruptcy fear for a small gain.
Held firm on Palo Alto Networks thru the dip then bailed too early on the rebound. Lot of Drama for a 3% gain lol
As predicted, avoided the insanity of Slack. Got some at 26.6

Interesting day where my metal stock and my growth stocks did well.

Nickel stocks still going nuts. I don't know how I hadn't found out about Nickel Creek Platinum until last night. Early stages, but they almost have high enough grade of platinum and palladium to mine their nickel and copper for free. Up 3x in the last couple days. All metal prices other than copper and platinum are above assumed prices from a 2015 PEA. Going to have to do some more research on it.

TRQ still in the shitter LOL.

As predicted, avoided the insanity of Slack. Got some at 26.6

i was planning on buying early yesterday and then selling at/by 4pm. then i forgot about it until it was already almost $31.

not sure i'd want it at 26. but futures are super green tomorrow, so slack might bounce up a bit, after all.

i was planning on buying early yesterday and then selling at/by 4pm. then i forgot about it until it was already almost $31.

not sure i'd want it at 26. but futures are super green tomorrow, so slack might bounce up a bit, after all.
Yeah I was an idiot and forgot to do the darling-ipo pre-earnings flip, but at least I wasn't in for the fall.

Jesus Moneygram just keeps crushing it, one of the best charts I've ever seen for a month.

lol Match was up like 5% premarket on a huge upgrade...then FB announced a dating service and it dumped 10%
They have/had a wild monopoly on dating sites, but used Facebook as a crux. This could kill their moat and absurd valuation.

Back