Economy Stock market chat v4: Planet Fitness downgraded by rogues.

google up 10 fuckin percent. jesus. Both the Russian and American Google deliver

twitter up 10% too

Last edited:
Cloudera moving nice. This has been a good swing.

PAGS and STNE up big again.
PAGS seems insanely valued @ 15.5 billion
I've shorted it successful a few times but overall shocked on the run.

I know it's not in the spirit of the thread, but I wanna join in on the money making fun. So...

I picked up a thousand ounces of silver back in May, mostly generic 1-ozt. rounds and 10-ozt. bars but a few kilo bars as well when spot dipped below $14.50.

Off loaded all thousand ounces in four 250-ozt. lots earlier this week when spot moved above $16.60. Got $16.62/ozt. to be exact.

I kept the kilo bars and instead moved some of my less than desirable junk silver that doesn't command any premiums.

Nice little $2k+ profit.

I know it's not in the spirit of the thread, but I wanna join in on the money making fun. So...

I picked up a thousand ounces of silver back in May, mostly generic 1-ozt. rounds and 10-ozt. bars but a few kilo bars as well when spot dipped below $14.50.

Off loaded all thousand ounces in four 250-ozt. lots earlier this week when spot moved above $16.60. Got $16.62/ozt. to be exact.

I kept the kilo bars and instead moved some of my less than desirable junk silver that doesn't command any premiums.

Nice little $2k+ profit.
Seems to be the spirit of the thread.

Everbridge is the truth

sc

chart.ashx

Should I sell or hold o wise one

Depends on what you wanna do. These stocks will go higher eventually and are good long term holds. You could take profits and buy them back later. I don't know. Depends on time frame and other factors. I would personally sell at least some but that is me. I often sell stocks too soon though.

I often sell stocks too soon because I need to raise money for other plays. If you don' need the money, probably don't sell them.

RIP Tvix longs. lol. The stock twits feed for this stock is hilarious.

chart.ashx

holy shit The Trade Desk murdering it.
Should have known to be in. Just flipped at least.

I've been saying this for over a month but Starbucks needs to be shorted. Jesus. Up another 10%.

Shit like this, and Shopify, makes me think we are in a bubble. Beyond Meat too obviously. lol.

isn't bynd reporting earnings next week.. i'm glad i got in at 120.. :)

I watched this video and recommend the channel:

This particular book was on Angel Investing for smaller people. I was looking at some things I could invest in that aren't public yet. One of the top investments on one of the sites is this shit. Golf surfing. Who invests in this shit? I can safely say this will NEVER catch on.

<Lmaoo>

It actually looks fun but still.

between the ER and the fed, this week should be totally insane.

I've been saying this for over a month but Starbucks needs to be shorted. Jesus. Up another 10%.

Shit like this, and Shopify, makes me think we are in a bubble. Beyond Meat too obviously. lol.

That's why I'm feeling like a lot of stocks should probably be sells now. Let's not forget what was happening last December.

between the ER and the fed, this week should be totally insane.

Much original thought. No cliche. Do you think you are helping or teaching anyone with this information? Now post some overused gifs you unoriginal dunce.

Last edited:
Back