Economy Stock market chat v3: Tesla crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chewy down again. They were added to the ETF PAWZ. Fresh Pet is in there too. Think I may buy Fresh pet and chewy instead of the etf. ETF done well tho.

chart.ashx

I'm buying MSFT too. It has lost nearly all its gains since earnings.

loll that Tellurian guy who was on Mad Money a few days ago? His shares are down like 15% since.
Damn caught the news that the huge drop from an analyst downgrade was rescinded as "calculation error", managed to grab 1000 shares at 7.2, but damn had wanted more. Already up 3% AH

Bought some Nouveau Monde Graphite and Neo Lithium yesterday. I'm sure I'm about three years early. Fuck it. I'm patient.

Roughly 50 percent IRR on Neo Lithium's project based on very reasonable lithium carbonate price assumptions and since their feasibility study they have had some good drill results.

Ironic, considering this is who I get my financial advice from to this day:
charles-lewis-jr-mask-tapout-2.jpg

(Remember mid 2000s fashion)

Fashion/retail is kind of my specialty. I watched this video recently. I like this guy's channel:

Etsy, Inc. (ETSY), the global marketplace for unique and creative goods, has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Reverb Holdings, Inc., a privately held marketplace for new, used and vintage music gear for $275 million in cash, subject to certain adjustments with respect to cash, debt, working capital, transaction expenses and the value of equity awards granted in connection with the transaction. Reverb, which will operate as a standalone business when the deal closes, was founded in Chicago in 2013 on the principle that buying musical instruments should be easy and affordable. Reverb's sellers are generally individuals, brick and mortar retailers, dealers of all sizes, and high-profile artists.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/etsy-acquire-reverb-leading-online-130000599.html

Slack finally got traction. Up around 15% last few sessions.

chart.ashx

KO broke the fuck out today. I hold 1500 shares so almost a $4500 daily for a 5.8% rise. Oh so good when you think about that 3% dividend.

KO broke the fuck out today. I hold 1500 shares so almost a $4500 daily for a 5.8% rise. Oh so good when you think about that 3% dividend.

Nice. I saw that. Somebody said that is the most Coke has moved since the 1920s. They were joking...

I've had a great today. Yeti up big. IRDM did good on earnings. So did Key Bank even.

chart.ashx

chart.ashx

lolz

tlrd's crash is bringing me back for round 3.

shout-out to the morons who dumped LMT this morning, it made for a very easy pickup. netflix is taking defense sectors down!

lolz

tlrd's crash is bringing me back for round 3.

shout-out to the morons who dumped LMT this morning, it made for a very easy pickup. netflix is taking defense sectors down!

You still mad you were ignorant about why the market dumped after Netflix? lol

And Netflix has been down 9 days in a row now. Told ya to stay away.

*facepalm*

still thinks i ever owned a share of netflix and etc. still goes offensive when i joke about netflix. yup, it's sherdog!

volatility so damn low. still not buying though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back