Economy Stock market chat v3: Tesla crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I both regret not sharing and/or doubling down the chance to buy RYAM today @ $5 a share. Still have a big position but was staring down a 5% loss today and now up 2% lol

Holy fuck. I stopped following Stone.

Also, weed is dead.

I thought about buying that last year when it hovered around $62, but I bought Salesforce instead. That was a bad call on my part.

There is a site that ranks analysts. This guy is #1. Just another tool in the toolbox, nothing to trade on alone. I first heard of Everbridge because he is bullish on it and has been right on it forever. He's also bullish on CRM. That is a good stock. He seems to cover tech. Here are his recent pics.

davis.PNG

https://www.tipranks.com/analysts/richard-davis

There is a site that ranks analysts. This guy is #1. Just another tool in the toolbox, nothing to trade on alone. I first heard of Everbridge because he is bullish on it and has been right on it forever. He's also bullish on CRM. That is a good stock. He seems to cover tech. Here are his recent pics.

davis.PNG

https://www.tipranks.com/analysts/richard-davis
Yeah I know him, but Salesforce at the time seemed to have more upside mobility potential. It has been essentially flat for the past 6 months.

This Starbucks shit... Jesus. I am buying a put debit spread on this son of a bitch.

chart.ashx

Got a bit of an insider tip from a classmate (I am doing my master's degree atm) about weed stocks. She does venture capital and financing for businesses in that sector. Apparently it's a giant bubble waiting to deflate (not burst).

If you're thinking about jumping into weed, now is not the time. Wait till the hot air has been squeezed out of the market first.

wow PSMT up another 5%. Would have made 20% in 24 hrs with some conviction lol

bought a starbux put debit spread. bought one $90 put for 300. Sold $87.50 put for $190. Maximum profit is reached if it goes 87.50 or below.

This guy explains it well. Less risky than shorting or just buying puts.

I purchased MA Mastercard 8/15/13 at $62.37. It's now $277.55, for a 344.97% gain.
I purchased UNP Union Pacific 7/23/10 at $36.64. It's now $173.20, for a 372.58% gain.

Not counting reinvested dividends. Which would make the returns substantially higher, particularly with UNP.

Buy and hold, motherfuckers.

I think it's time for me to load the fuck up on VXX for volatility

Stone is gonna pass CGC in stock price. lol at that canadian idiot who posted in here. He owns CGC and shit on Stone. Weed is done. CNBC is running a series called "weed killers". The illegal weed industry which is killing the legal industry. The legal companies have little room to raise prices because they have to compete with illegal dealers.

chart.ashx

I purchased MA Mastercard 8/15/13 at $62.37. It's now $277.55, for a 344.97% gain.
I purchased UNP Union Pacific 7/23/10 at $36.64. It's now $173.20, for a 372.58% gain.

Not counting reinvested dividends. Which would make the returns substantially higher, particularly with UNP.

Buy and hold, motherfuckers.
Not bad. But you also entered right after a huge market collapse into one of the best growth periods in American history for public companies. I wouldn't bank on that for the next 7-10 IMO

Yeah all the retail stocks are crushing today. Got caught on the wrong side of Michaels.

I think it's time for me to load the fuck up on VXX for volatility

Not bad. But you also entered right after a huge market collapse into one of the best growth periods in American history for public companies. I wouldn't bank on that for the next 7-10 IMO

Yeah all the retail stocks are crushing today. Got caught on the wrong side of Michaels.

Except Levi of course. I have been buying vix for a long time. lol. Obviously losing money on it. It has to go up sometime.

lol watching CNBC I'm laughing and cheering the weed black market.
Watching these dimepieces dispensary worker hotties making cash while this toolbag chad-bro in a suit cries about how he isn't making enough money.
I currently support an illegal delivery service with my personal business here in CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back