Economy Stock Market chat. Discuss everything from Musk to iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sold my MSFT today for a two day profit of 4%. Picked up some GM pre earnings just to see if there's some good news. Could be a mistake since it's been up of late.

Bought 300 MNK 22.23. 400 22.15. Sold 23.00 calls for .40. Up to 2700 shares for the week. Hopefully get another pullback as the plan was to have 4000 shares by Thursday. Guess I should have bought more on today's dip

Sold my GOOG for a healthy 1 day profit . Then unloaded the last of my AMZN.

holding MNK, BHC, COST & MSFT. COST & MSFT are completely covered. COST at 212.50 and MSFT at 105.00. About a third of my MNK covered at 23.00

Bought EA yesterday when it was red and has earnings today ah. I'm bailing on most of it but already made around 3% today. Video game stocks have been getting hammered.

chart.ashx

Lol this for some reason pop up on my YouTube recommendations. But just like you I believe CamadiCa banks tend to be safer than Americans.

Also, American banks are less leveraged than they were. Citi used to be leveraged 30 to 1 before the crisis, now it is 10 to 1. Part of the reason financial stocks have been shit. They have been neutered. European banks are over leveraged because they undercharge for most of their services and need more leverage. Their banking system is a house of cards.

Here's the guy that Steve Carell played in The Big Short

Looks like SNAP is the winner of Earnings Roulette

As reported by NRK, 67-year-old Toralv Østvang was found “bloody and unconscious” on his bathroom floor by emergency authorities. According to the report, Østvang fell in his bathroom, with the Apple Watch automatically alerting emergency authorities.

Østvang’s daughter says that he likely went to the bathroom in the middle of the night, but fainted and fell to the floor. During the fall, Østvang sustained three fractures in his face. The daughter explains (translated):

“It could have gone so much worse. All morning we asked, ‘What had happened if he hadn’t worn a smart watch?’ He didn’t bring his mobile phone in the bathroom. It’s amazing that he got such quick help from the alarm, until the police found him. It was a serious fall, perhaps it saved his life.”

The daughter also adds that Østvang had never considered having any other form of alert system, making it all the more notable he was wearing his Apple Watch that just happened to have fall detection.

https://9to5mac.com/2019/02/03/apple-watch-fall-detection-saves-life/

Gm popped with good earning news in pre market

Fail. I'm gonna gamble a little on this one though. Spinoff of Netgear

chart.ashx

e3f2b457-17ef-42c4-9629-b0e4318e7736_1.c7397cbf417bdba21a5a5b2b86711eed.png

lol at hedge funds. This the bet Warren Buffett made that the S and P 500 index fund will outperform hedge funds. Buffett won that bet.

bfcc99c0-1305-11e6-8f82-9be8d6a58650_Screen-Shot-2016-05-05-at-4-10-40-PM.png.cf.jpg

Hanes popping off. I'm rich. Everyone wears Hanes.

hbi.jpg

Wish I had a little more money to invest in SKYY
Chart-20190207-115647.png

Twitter got fuckin wrecked. Snap has a lot more users than them

nibbled on some twitter today? where has brackis been? he can't go a day without trading.

Aurora Cannabis really letting me down today. I've lost 4% of my month's profit because of them.

Hanes underwear still rocking.

Target calls are killing me. Target kicked Hanes out of their store now for their own brand. They are coming out with a lot of store brand products .Another recent one was shaving and razors to take on Gillette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back