Stivernes only loss

ralphshamrock

White Belt
Reaction score

I've heard people say he has a glass jaw. not so much around these parts luckily. I dont know about this stoppage he looked a little buzzed I guess but the punches were partially blocked and looked like arm punches to me.

Bullshit stoppage. The other guy was gassed and those punches had little steam behind them. You can tell how pissed Stiverne was. Thank goodness he bounced back.

Still leaves his left hand down.

Still willingly gets backed against the ropes.

Still lets punches through his guard.

Dude can take a shot but Wilder via KO.

He doesn't seem to have much of a gas tank.

I would like to see Haye comeback and fight Stiverne. I know Haye has his health issuses and shit but i think Haye would take Stiverne and the strap.

he's a counter puncher a lot of counter punchers (successful ones too) have fought with a hand down. it's to set a trap

Not a great stoppage. Thanks for sharing.

he's a counter puncher a lot of counter punchers (successful ones too) have fought with a hand down. it's to set a trap

A lot of counter punchers dont get punched in the face so often.

U sound crazy as hell wilder wont even beat aereola

I would like to see Haye comeback and fight Stiverne. I know Haye has his health issuses and shit but i think Haye would take Stiverne and the strap.

No way. Haye has been out for way too long and who knows how much the injury has affected him. Stiverne is one of the best heavyweights in the division now. I think Stiverne is way too big and talented for Haye. Unlike Wlad, Stiverne wouldn't be afraid to let his hands go against Haye and possibly catch him with that temple shot and put him away like he did against Arreola.

No way. Haye has been out for way too long and who knows how much the injury has affected him. Stiverne is one of the best heavyweights in the division now. I think Stiverne is way too big and talented for Haye. Unlike Wlad, Stiverne wouldn't be afraid to let his hands go against Haye and possibly catch him with that temple shot and put him away like he did against Arreola.

Depending on if Haye is 100%, he would be to fast to get caught with the power shot Stiverne throws. Stiverne would eat a Hayemaker before he could bring his jab up. I just don't see Stiverne handling Haye's speed that well.

Last edited:

Haye would beat Stiverne pretty damn easily IMO. He's not exactly Arreola is he and saying Stiverne would be way too big....isn't Haye an inch taller? what have you seen from Stiverne that makes you confidently say he would beat Haye? I just don't see it.

Boxers can fight effectively with their lead hand down, that's not Stiverne's problem. He just has somewhat porous defense.

Also, contrary to what anyone says, Chris Arreola is a handful for anyone in HW 'cept maybe Wlad. Guy's got lots of heart and always comes to fight.

Back