Stiverne vs. Wilder plus Don King = Awesome press conference!

ProBoxingInsidr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Definitely the best press conference I have been to. Don King was rambling, half the time you had no idea what he was saying. Still, he left you scratching your head saying "wtf?" on numerous occasions. I have no idea who that Chris Oreoli guy he kept talking about was.

BHop was pretty entertaining too.

But when Deontay got up and Bermane after, it went to an entirely different level. They stopped short of shoving and punching, but the trash talking was fun.

Complete conference (minus the boring people):

Just Deontay and Bermane:

King's jean jacket suit is the best fashion statement I have ever seen.

Almost rooting for Deontay just because of Don King, fuck that guy.

if lightning were to strike and kill Don King, i wouldn't cry about it. in fact i'd probably pop a beer to celebrate his death.

I hope Don King's soul gets violated in every which way possible right after he dies on his way to hell.

if lightning were to strike and kill Don King, i wouldn't cry about it. in fact i'd probably pop a beer to celebrate his death.

I hope Don King's soul gets violated in every which way possible right after he dies on his way to hell.

hhaahha, him talking about how he and Al Haymon are men of their words, great role models for the sport, etc.

deontay is gonna give him the buisness and we will finally have a legitimate american hw champ for the first time in years. and if he does blow past bermaine likes hes done everyone else, hell he might even convince me he has a shot at big wlad

Dont know much about boxing but there showing this card on tsn tomorrow going to check it out

I wouldn't mind seeing Wilder/King next if Deontay looks good tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back