Stipes Miochic is the most underwhelming HW champ of all time!

I'd say a champ that lost his title in the first defense is more underwhelming than someone that sets a record in HW title defenses.

I guess that poor grasp of logic of the TS explains why he thinks Jones is the GOAT.

I'm torn. I love the internet in that everyone gets to speak their mind but is hearing from people like the TS really beneficial to anyone ?

It's funny because I like Stipe on Embedded but he bores me to tears in his fights. He's void of charisma when he's on camera and fighting and despite a number of KOs, they never feel special to me. He's the Mighty Mouse of Heavyweight.

We all get excited for this HW clash between him and Ngannou, and then what happens? He just lays on top of him for 5 rounds. That's not dominance, that's not what 350k people paid to see?

He's so underwhelimng as champ, guy who don't even compete in MMA are calling him and saying they can beat him like Deontay Wilder & Damon Harrison.

Even when Brock dosen't care enough to fight him and change his bum life. He'd rather try to fight the GOAT Jones at HW.

Wtf Stipes! Get your shit together. It's already bad enough Dana has you fighting DC, just to see who gets fed to Bones when he gets back from his Usada vacation. Get your shit together Stipes.
If you're going to troll at least make it funny for us plebs who are going to pick up on it.

Lot of butt hurt "WE...WUZ...KANGZ!!!" Sherbros angry that Stipe destroyed their Great Black Hope.

No one thought JDS was unstoppable, I'm a huge fan and I thought he was probably going to lose to Cain on Fox, which is what made the KO so awesome. JDS' draw is his solid boxing and personality, and also the fact he can KO anyone with the proper shot. Most people had him as the underdog in every Cain fight, rightfully so.

Stipe is really lacking a foil like JDS had in Cain, someone he can get a few fights out of and who will bring it on the mic and in the cage. Ngannou got humiliated, and he'll probably be back, but HW is pretty dry right now.
I actually remember most people laughing at people for picking Cain in the rematch. "JDS R1 KO again" generally being the response.

Here let me save the thread....

wu2dm1b.jpg

RdN3IJJ.jpg

F3jFZ8h.jpg

You can clearly see that Earth is flat on the first photo.

I actually remember most people laughing at people for picking Cain in the rematch. "JDS R1 KO again" generally being the response.
Perhaps we both have selective memories. "JDS R1 KO" sounds like a pretty easily used troll response.

Perhaps we both have selective memories. "JDS R1 KO" sounds like a pretty easily used troll response.
Pulling this number from my butt mind but reasonably speaking this forum was roughly 90:10 in favor of JDS going into fight 2. I remember the chore of navigating this place during the build.

Damn. People more worried about charisma than skills. I for one am glad to see a champ who lets his actions do the talking a little more than his mouth.

We all get excited for this HW clash between him and Ngannou, and then what happens? He just lays on top of him for 5 rounds. That's not dominance, that's not what 350k people paid to see?

He's so underwhelimng as champ, guy who don't even compete in MMA are calling him and saying they can beat him like Deontay Wilder & Damon Harrison.

Even when Brock dosen't care enough to fight him and change his bum life. He'd rather try to fight the GOAT Jones at HW.

Wtf Stipes! Get your shit together. It's already bad enough Dana has you fighting DC, just to see who gets fed to Bones when he gets back from his Usada vacation. Get your shit together Stipes.
poor troll is poor. try harder.

I don't like him at all. He's a lame chump

Back