Stipe would KTFO Jones

Yea but Jon’s never been KO’d or had a bad fight, unlike Stipe, so there’s no reason to think a fireman from Ohio who got KO’d by a fat midget and a Dutch circus freak would change that.
Jones never got hit by a real heavyweight either (or was eye poked and then hit), not counting DC cause he had to cut weight for 205 and obviously lost some power. Jones was mostly dealing with people who are smaller than him and was able to neutralize them due to his frame, his cardio will suffer greatly against real heavyweights since he won't be able to bully them. You sure have a lot of things to say about people you don't know, focus on your own life and make it better man, otherwise you'll be a depressed basement dweller forever and grow old fast.

Stipe wins most of the time, but size is a real Thing … thats why i would not be shooked if Ngannou wins 1-2 times.

stipe tried a few overhands vs ngannou but ngannous arms and shoulders were so big, he couldnt do shit ... lol.

Jones knows how to Control a fight, but im honest: Jones is done.
Stipe dominated Ngannou standing up and badly out struck him, landing the biggest shots in the fight regardless of the grappling

The Struve fight was eight years ago. A lifetime in professional MMA. Stipe has grown immensely as a fighter in that time and I don't think anyone really believes he couldn't have avenged that loss if the opportunity presented itself. It never did, because Stipe climbed the ranks while Stefan remained a journeyman as evidenced by the fact that one is the current champ and the other isn't even ranked. Furthermore, Struve didn't KTFO or "flatline" him. Stipe got caught and Stefan poured on punches as Stipe retreated; the ref called it without Miocic even going to the ground (no, I'm not saying it was a bad stoppage). Shit happens. It's a fight.

Franky has nearly the same reach as Jon and orders of magnitude more punching power. Stipe put a clinic on him.

It's not inconceivable that Jones could win against Stipe, but after last night I can honestly say I wouldn't bet on him against Miocic or a few top HWs.

Last edited:
When has he ever had a fight that was a wrestle f***? The Francis fight had one of the best first rounds and then after domination what's the wrestling, but what do you expect with such an explosive athlete like Francis where the best way to win is to wrestle f*** him, at least he was exciting when he did it
Hunt...

i think even DC would kill Jones at HW … you guys are super overrating Ngannous power, but DCs power is scary.

he almost KOd Stipe with a jab

half power jab but still rediculus power

i think even DC would kill Jones at HW … you guys are super overrating Ngannous power, but DCs power is scary.

he almost KOd Stipe with a jab

half power jab but still rediculus power

DCs jab is like a slegehammer lol

Jones never got hit by a real heavyweight either (or was eye poked and then hit), not counting DC cause he had to cut weight for 205 and obviously lost some power. Jones was mostly dealing with people who are smaller than him and was able to neutralize them due to his frame, his cardio will suffer greatly against real heavyweights since he won't be able to bully them. You sure have a lot of things to say about people you don't know, focus on your own life and make it better man, otherwise you'll be a depressed basement dweller forever and grow old fast.
Latifi hadn’t ever been hit by a real hw either, and we just saw him eat blows from one of the hardest punchers in the UFC. If Latifi’s chin can survive BB, Jon’s can survive Miocic. If anything the question is whether Stipe’s can survive a nice head kick from the goat.

Oh and I know a lot more about the three guys I mentioned than you do about me, yet I was the one who received the most scathing criticism in this exchange, from the guy telling me telling me not to talk about people I don’t know no less! Oh the irony! You should focus on your own life and make it better mannnnn.

If there's one thing the fight showed is at range Jones can be beat. There's a reason why he didn't call out Stipe after the fight, and instead just alludes to it with cryptic posts to keep people interested, but he knows he gets clipped if that fight would ever go down.
Stipe is too dumb and slow, I wouldn't say he has a better shot than DC, Reyes or Santos

But I dont know where to find you.
Offcrz at sherdog bro. Or whenever you see a 6'4 guy thats me or any other sherbro here. Anyone whose hieght is below that is a beta manlet .

Yea but Jon’s never been KO’d or had a bad fight, unlike Stipe, so there’s no reason to think a fireman from Ohio who got KO’d by a fat midget and a Dutch circus freak would change that.
Jones just lost to Reyes you stupid fucking retard. Quoting wikipedia doesn't change what we all - INCLUDING YOU - saw on Saturday night.

If there's one thing the fight showed is at range Jones can be beat. There's a reason why he didn't call out Stipe after the fight, and instead just alludes to it with cryptic posts to keep people interested, but he knows he gets clipped if that fight would ever go down.
Stipe and Jones are GOAT'S and we need to see that fight when they are still 'young', in 2020 Stipe wins 2021+ Jones easy

Latifi hadn’t ever been hit by a real hw either, and we just saw him eat blows from one of the hardest punchers in the UFC. If Latifi’s chin can survive BB, Jon’s can survive Miocic. If anything the question is whether Stipe’s can survive a nice head kick from the goat.

Oh and I know a lot more about the three guys I mentioned than you do about me, yet I was the one who received the most scathing criticism in this exchange, from the guy telling me telling me not to talk about people I don’t know no less! Oh the irony! You should focus on your own life and make it better mannnnn.
Stop trolling mate, you know Jones would have serious problems dealing with real heavyweights. Since he's only been allowed to pico dope, his wrestling strength has dropped tremendously, he's got real problems taking people down last few fights and keeping them down as well. I don't have to know much about you, I see you're a fucking retard by the shit you're saying :D. GTFO dude, get a life.

Stipe woukd Knock the fuck out Jones?? English.. do you speak it?

Things is that Stipe won't be scared of Jones wrestling so he would not be in the backpedal.

DC should retire the fuck off. I'm sick of tired of the guy. The division gotta move.
You retire the fuck off. DC will retire thr FUCK off but YoU need to retire the FUCK OFF! The fuck Off of here with that the fuck off nonsense. The fuck off with that bro

When Jones started running away from Reyes, I was trying to picture Stipe and Francis chasing him and teeing off on him. It's tough seeing Jones survive exchanges with those guys. Only idiots like Schaub think he can just waltz into HW and dominate.

Stipe is the most overrated hw since Cain. Ok boxing ok wrestling. And that makes him an unstoppable force?

stipe is good for the poor era of hw that he’s fighting.
That’s why this shot version of overeem was 3 seconds away from fighting for the title again.

Stipe was ran through by a 42 year old man. And beaten up the second time until the 44 year old gassed out after 15+mins

the current top guys at Heavyweight are top tier. If only Reem was still on his equestrian diet he would still be in the runnings.

Back