News Stipe will fight Francis v Lewis winner - Dana.

Watch the fight from the beginning. Volkov beat the dog pass out of Lewis.

For some inexplicable reason, he basically "apologized" for nearly knocking Lewis out 2x in a row.

He was the better man for every second of the fight, besides the last few. His passivity cost him, but his skills were way beyond Lewis.

Well he's fighting Gane next. So if Volkov is indeed the real deal we will see next month and they can change their minds after that. My main point would be not having Stipe potentially kill off a top contender because the division is so thin at this point I want the title to be the main focus since it's a mess anyways.

It's Cain all over again. Instant title shots and he will fight like once a year while defending.

I didn't feel like Stipe earned a rematch after losing to DC. And after Francis had to win multiple fights for a rematch in a row, stipe sure as hell does not deserve it.

To the people who think he deserves it, when is enough? You think he should get 10 more rematches without needing to fight anyone else just because?

Ridiculous as hell considering there are plenty of people who can fight stipe for the next shot.

Last edited:
While people are moaning about Stipe being offered two insta-rematches in succession....I'm fascinated that if this comes to be, both times Stipe is actually the back-up plan after the two well-publicized, Dana-designated contenders prove too expensive to book. First Lesnar, now Jones.

Well he's fighting Gane next. So if Volkov is indeed the real deal we will see next month and they can change their minds after that. My main point would be not having Stipe potentially kill off a top contender because the division is so thin at this point I want the title to be the main focus since it's a mess anyways.

I think Volkov beats Gane.

Gane seems to lack heart, and Volkov is more experienced and seems more determined than ever.

Time will tell ... Cheers.

dana never give him the opponent he deserve its going to be his second trilogy i think its too much he is not in his prime anymore

Remember when Dana said Brock is retired

then announced his comeback in the same press conference.

They’ll be in negotiations with the Jones camp, this is just Dana being Dana.
Nickel and Dime?

Lol come on man…..

UFC literally offered him 10 million and probably where willing to go up to 15 million. That would be triple what Jon has made on a fight and Jon is not a ppv star like how Conor or GSP are.

But Jons out here asking for 30 million pricing himself out lol
you don’t know any of this. Nor do you know what he’s actually worth. Not sure why people make comments like this as if they actually understand the logistics and finer details of such negotiations. How would you know if he’s pricing himself out or the UFC is simply lowballing as they tend to do?

it’s far more likely that the latter is true. Yet any time a fighter starts asking for more money, all of a sudden they’re pricing themselves out. We seen it with Mighty Mouse, Nate, Masvidal, Jones, Conor and a few others.

The reality is that the UFC is underpaying its fighters Jon has produced more revenue for the company multiple fold than someone like Deontay Wilder but makes less than 1/3rd the pay.

Last edited:
Stipe is the GOAT HW. He deserves as many rematches as he likes.

And another reason they're gonna give him a rematch is because they can see he is changing things up with this bulk.
This could be one of the most idiotic statements I've ever read in this forum, and yeah, I've been around here way earlier than 2019.
Maybe you should follow other sports, like badminton.

While people are moaning about Stipe being offered two insta-rematches in succession....I'm fascinated that if this comes to be, both times Stipe is actually the back-up plan after the two well-publicized, Dana-designated contenders prove too expensive to book. First Lesnar, now Jones.

Ugh I totally forgot that we almost got DC vs Lesnar. That fight would’ve been so awesome

This could be one of the most idiotic statements I've ever read in this forum, and yeah, I've been around here way earlier than 2019.
Maybe you should follow other sports, like badminton.

You have to use an alt to get back at me. Don't be hurt, try to follow my advice instead. I have forgotten more knowledge about MMA today, than you have ever compiled in your entire utterly worthless life.

Just follow my advice. Badminton, Ballet, soccer. No more MMA for you.

It’s deserved. Get that bulk up Stipe. Either way it’s not an easy fight.

dang, dana is trying to kill stipe. 3 fights with dc, 2 with francis with a potential for a 3rd.

Dana White Privilege or Dana White Guilt?

or jon jones keeps saying no an what else is there.

I read it as just another subliminal negotiation-strong arm tactic against Jon Jones. Jones can't just wait for the belt to be served for him, he has been so inactive at this point he needs to fight again to prove himself worthy of a hw title shot after pricing himself out in the unsuccessful negotiations with Dana the tyrant.

you mean the guy he paid millions to fight in he ufc. the ufc not the problem is jon jones is

Not totally buying it unless they’re serious about not paying jones and jones is serious about getting paid.

Sure they’re trying to scare Jonny, but they really make this fight if jones stands firm

you mean the guy he paid millions to fight in he ufc. the ufc not the problem is jon jones is

???

You are falling for these Dana White tactics of shaming a fighter to get under paid?

You realize the UFC pays their athletes the lowest amount of profits of any major sports organization right?

what about bellator pay for it fighters that a bigger problem making less than 5k isnt great either

Back