"Stipe was never my friend..."

Don’t say everyone. stipe is still a great fighter,that learns from his mistakes.

hello jones.

Your brothers are much more successful than you... how does it feel? boi
You just got here and you are already DOUBLE yellow carded? Come on UFC... you can do better than that with your paid trolls.

P.S. I had to like the post because it was funny.

I can't take any more GOAT arguments seriously on Sherdog, anymore.

Miocic went from GOAT to can in one fight, what the hell?

He was just the greatest Heavyweight Champion the UFC has ever seen and then he gets cracked by Cormier and Sherdog says...."Stipe was never my friend."

Some had him beating a prime Fedor and now people barely have him beating Demetrious Johnson.

One bad fight doesn't make the man, he is still at the top of the heap but a bad day at the office and you get Sherdogged...
This really might be your first account, I see.

Been the norm forever. Plus he never beat anybody good. Just old guys.

This really might be your first account, I see.

Been the norm forever. Plus he never beat anybody good. Just old guys.
First account but I've been on for longer than it shows. I was in a 2 year probationary period before they let me post.

As for Miocic, he kicked Werdum's ass after Werdum put a clinic down on Velasquez.

First account but I've been on for longer than it shows. I was in a 2 year probationary period before they let me post.

As for Miocic, he kicked Werdum's ass after Werdum put a clinic down on Velasquez.
This goes back further thwn 4 years. You can go back 10 years and further and read about guys who were overrated and never beat anybody good besides past prime fighters and undersized guys.

It's one of the biggest clichès on Sherdog.

This goes back further thwn 4 years. You can go back 10 years and further and read about guys who were overrated and never beat anybody good besides past prime fighters and undersized guys.

It's one of the biggest clichès on Sherdog.
Has it only been 4 years for me? I think that is the mantra that is spewed for anyone, as soon as they lose.

If there is one thing I’ve learned over the years it’s that Sherdog’s UFC forum is fucking retarded.

27e3r2.jpg

its hard being his friend man, KO by Struve and a LHW.
He doesnt wanna hear anythin from his fans right now and especially nobody me.

Drink Modelo

its hard being his friend man, KO by Struve and a LHW.
He doesnt wanna hear anythin from his fans right now and especially nobody me.

Drink Modelo
Sounds like you might have had a few Modelos, already. At heavyweight, KO's are going to happen but Cormier is not a LHW and neither are most LHWs. They are all heavyweights who, for one reason or another, duck that division.

Back