Stipe was losing to a fat 40 year old gassed fighter

After the 1st round DC was being anointed as potentially the greatest HW of all time..now he's just "a fat 40 year old"

He’s not the GOAT either.

Mugumbo gets him out of there this time around.

Magumbo aint the goat either. Lost to stipe via embarrassing exhaustion that would have led to his eventual death without a ref, coasted vs lewis.. theres 2 recent losses.

Granted he still could easily smash Stipe and other guys :p I do like some Magumbo

Both Stipe and Cormier are overrated.

"he was losing until he won"

Sherdog since 1997

Magumbo aint the goat either. Lost to stipe via embarrassing exhaustion that would have led to his eventual death without a ref, coasted vs lewis.. theres 2 recent losses.

Granted he still could easily smash Stipe and other guys :p I do like some Magumbo

No one said he was the GOAT but he’s going to win this time.

He’s not the GOAT either.

Mugumbo gets him out of there this time around.

Even if Ngannou does beat Stipe in their rematch he will need to defend his belt a few times even before being said in the same breath as Stipe, lets not start writing Stipe out just yet. The dude had the record HW title defences and took a part of Ngannou's soul in that first fight or do you forget how bad he looked next time out to Derrick (Bad Back) Lewis.

Even if Ngannou does beat Stipe in their rematch he will need to defend his belt a few times even before being said in the same breath as Stipe, lets not start writing Stoipe out just yet. The dude had the record HW title defences and took apart of Ngannou's soul in that first fight or do you forget how bad he looked next time out to Derrick (Bad Back) Lewis.

Yeah once again, I never said he was. Can you guys read? I just said he’s going to beat him when/if they fight again.

Clear ring rust. He was sharper in rd4 than riund 1.

Yeah once again, I never said he was. Can you guys read? I just said he’s going to beat him when/if they fight again.

I am confused, what are you accusing me of saying you said? Can you read ? (Since you clearly didn't read my post.) My point was all this talk of Ngannou right now is BS, let Stipe have his win. Even if Ngannou wins the title he needs to defend it a few times before getting to Stipe level of respect (Oh right, very few of you give the guy with most consecutive HW Title Defences much respect at all)

I am confused, what are you accusing me of saying you said? Can you read ? (Since you clearly didn't read my post.) My point was all this talk of Ngannou right now is BS, let Stipe have his win. Even if Ngannou wins the title he needs to defend it a few times before getting to Stipe level of respect (Oh right, very few of you give the guy with most consecutive HW Title Defences much respect at all)

I don’t know why you quoted me. Because I said Ngannou will beat him?

I don’t care about your point.

Back