Stipe was losing to a fat 40 year old gassed fighter

TGArthur

You can't lose if you win the fight.
@Steel
Reaction score
Until the 4th when he was so gassed he couldn't even block predictable body shots. And you guys are calling him the GOAT?

Please....

He’s not the GOAT either.

Mugumbo gets him out of there this time around.

Happy for Stipe but DC exposed him... He's clearly the better overall fighter

"I just sat here and watched the Heavyweight disaster from the beginning. Cormier is a piece of shit. Miocic is a piece of shit."

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Until the 4th when he was so gassed he couldn't even block predictable body shots. And you guys are calling him the GOAT?

Please....

DC is better than Stipe. He just didn't respect him and paid for it. No superior fighter gets beaten up for 3 by the inferior fighter.

DC is better than Stipe. He just didn't respect him and paid for it. No superior fighter gets beaten up for 3 by the inferior fighter.

Well thankfully that didn't take place....

Round 3 could easily be argued for Stipe, and he fucking ended him in the 4th....

The things you poor people need to tell yourselves in order to make yourself feel better about being an imbecile is always fantastic.

DC didn't want this rematch....We just found out why.

Sooooo he was losing right up until he destroyed him with body shots and then knocked him out.

Cool story. Give DC the "I won 2 of the first 3 rounds" belt on his way to the hospital.

Can't watch that and tell me if Cormier was Stipes age he wouldn't win. The rematch was dumb. I got cormier winning 1 match by ko and 3/4 of the second match.

FEDOR EMELYANENKO IS THE HW GOAT. DC fucked up in this fight, bad bad decision making today.

tumblr_pwf2ozl3T21spilbpo1_400.png

HW division is weak and tons of old fighters in it. Hell even DC is old as hell and out of shape.

Sooooo he was losing right up until he destroyed him with body shots and then knocked him out.

Cool story. Give DC the "I won 2 of the first 3 rounds" belt on his way to the hospital.
Yup just like he was beating jones till he got knocked stiff . We hear that alot to

maybe he was but its still a 5 round fight and he won in the 4th?

Back