Stipe was beating DC everywhere untill the blatant eyepoke

Yeah, Stipe was absolutely looking better than DC until the eyepoke. Why do you think DC, who is normally "Mr.Company Man Good Guy Athlete" was so against giving a rematch to the guy that just had 5 title defenses and was considered the goat HW? Brock isn't even a good fight. No actual fan wanted to see that bullshit.

DC has good boxing and obviously powerful hands, but he got lucky. I'm pretty sure we're getting a trilogy with this one because I think DC is going to beat in a more convincing fashion than how he ko'd Stipe.
"Got lucky"?
Didn't DC say post fight landing from the clinch was something he trained for? Or something similar.

DC 'figured out' that blinding Stipe was the way to win this fight. Without blurry vision and the psychological impact of the painful poke, Stipe does not get taken out by a sneaky quick punch. That's why this rematch has always needed to happen. DC's win is not legit.
Lame excuse that Stipe and his team have the integrity not to make.

DC isn't as great of a guy as his fans think. I hope Stipe beats him in the rematch. Then we will get to hear how DC wasn't "Prime" (because AKA cult members can never admit their fighters lose) but at least he'll have the L next to his name.

DC isn't as great of a guy as his fans think. I hope Stipe beats him in the rematch. Then we will get to hear how DC wasn't "Prime" (because AKA cult members can never admit their fighters lose) but at least he'll have the L next to his name.
DC is 40 years old, it's not even debatable, it's clear he's not in his prime. DC himself even said last year that he was past his prime.

tenor.gif

DC is 40 years old, it's not even debatable, it's clear he's not in his prime. DC himself even said last year that he was past his prime.
See? We've got the excuses lined up. Glad I could tee it up for y'all.

Imagine being this much of a snowflake.

DC fans as usual

<JonesDXSuckIt>
Im actually a big Jones fan I hate dc.... I just hate dipshits who make dumbass threads like this and make excuses for everything.. just watch the fight and whatever happens happens .. don't makes excuses and just accept the outcome

Last edited:
He punched DC in the face more than DC punched him. At an even playing field with no Kung Fu tactics, Stipe was winning the fight everywhere, that's what we have to go by for this rematch.

The only problem is that you are wrong. By official statistics DC had punched Stipe in the face more even before the KO. So yeah, terrible thread.

This reminds me of when DC implied he was winning until Jones poked him in the eye.

HE WAS WINNING UNTIL HE LOST

just like when he tapped against overeem
and when he got standing KO'ed by francis
and when werdum was about to sub him off his back

The only problem is that you are wrong. By official statistics DC had punched Stipe in the face more even before the KO. So yeah, terrible thread.

The only problem there is you're adding the punches DC was landing after the eye poke up untill the KO. You're not stating anything new kid, I already said that post-poke is when DC starting doing better but it's irrelevant. Before that, Stipe was outlanding him and he was the better man on an even playing field.

TS is right, but after that, DC turned the fight around.

<Baelish01>

Watch the Saltpe fanboys (aka Jones fans, Saltpe has no real fans) ignore this post and keep their retarded narrative.

ObviousGrotesqueGrizzlybear-size_restricted.gif

That had nothing to do with getting poked in the eye. It was a short elbow that no one could've seen coming.

The reality is, the eyepoke changed the match.

DC fans shit their pants when JJ does it, but when DC does it they act like it’s no big deal.
The hypocrisy truly is astounding.

DC's eyepokes in that fight were honestly worse than any of Jon's. No joke, 100% serious. People overlook it because they like DC and hate Jones.

ANd yes, the eyepoke completely changed the trajectory of the fight, and led directly to the punch that put Stipe down.

Before that, Stipe was overpowering DC in the clinch and was bullying him all over the cage.

Watch the Saltpe fanboys (aka Jones fans, Saltpe has no real fans) ignore this post and keep their retarded narrative.

It never caught DC's eyes which is why he wasn't poked, probably because it wasn't meant to be an eye poke in the first place. Irrelevant.

What DC did was literally a move you'd see in those old Kung Fu movies. The most blatant eyepoke of all time. It clearly damaged Stipe's vision badly and that's why he got caught like that like a deer in headlights, there was no way he could see that shot coming. Almost at page 3 and no DC fanboy has adressed his Kung Fu moves yet, something they couldn't stop mentioning when it came to Jon Jones beating their man.

I know, old topic. But relevant again because DC fanboys still think he dominated that fight. The truth is he was getting outgrappled even in his sweet spot, the clinch, and his only success was the inside uppercut and some low kicks. He wasn't getting dominated himself but Stipe was outlanding and outscoring him. Untill DC decided to literally flick his fingers into Stipe's eye(no attempt was made to close his fist and it wasn't even a punch, DC damn sure knows what a proper punching motion is). Then and only then is when he was doing better and landed that sneaky right hand inside which Stipe couldn't spot with his blurry vision.

So I understand perfectly why Stipe felt so entitled to a rematch, a fight he was winning and got cheated out of and he knows it. He will run it back and beat him this time, he just needs to make sure DC is penalized for his dirty tactics for once(pokes, towels etc.)

908149718.jpg.0.jpg
Stipe poked him in the eyes, also Stipe was not winning.

Back