Stipe vs Browne/Big Foot

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Stipe is working his way up for a title shot and has stated he wants JDS still. I think that would be a bad move by the UFC because I see JDS winning that fight which would remove a possible title contender. Browne and Big Foot are the two fighters right below JDS and I think Stipe has a good show against either of them. I just don't want to see JDS fight for another title. I mean I love watching him fight but I think Cain learned from the first KO and will just keep beating him. I'd like to see JDS face Overeem.

i think stipe vs reem in japan makes sense if he wins than a match with jds

stipe vs Reem works for me. They need to keep Stipe away from JDS, unless they're trying to totally deplete the number of contenders for Cain.

Miocic has nothing for Cain's wrestling and grappling. Just like the rest of the strikers in the HW, which is pretty much the top 10 guys.

I want to see JDS vs Reem and Browne.

Cain needs to become more of a striker and be less injured.

Werdum and Soa are good match-ups for Cain.

Miocic has nothing for Cain's wrestling and grappling. Just like the rest of the strikers in the HW, which is pretty much the top 10 guys.

wow, you actually think soa is a good match up for cain? this is what cormier did to soa.

Uh Miocic's wrestling pedigree>cains

wow, you actually think soa is a good match up for cain? this is what cormier did to soa.

Davis out grappled Gus.

Gus was shown a hole in his game and he fixed it and went on to out grapple Jones.

That is insane. I think the Soa hype is getting to be too much around here. Not that I think a Cormier beating is the worst thing that can happen as I think he is the best in the business.

With that being said, I don't care what the guys say 'happen' at AKA, I think in a real fight, Cormier would starch Cain. There is a big difference between Olympic level and NCAA level and Cormier just seems like a better, more fluid athlete. It is too bad that Cain will walk thru everyone at heavyweight and the only fight anyone wants to see is him and his team mate. I would easily pay Mayweather money to see them two scrap. Throw Jones in that mix too, I can't wait to see how he will match up against the two big boys from AKA.

Now, only if Cael Sanderson made the leap after the Olympics :mad:

stipe is not that good and wont beat any top 5 hw

Are you dumb?

Soa has improved and DC is a better wrestler than Cain.

How do you not understand this? You posted a gif, WOW.

Are you dumb?

Soa has improved and DC is a better wrestler than Cain.

How do you not understand this? You posted a gif, WOW.

Sorry, but Soa Palelei lacks speed and especially stamina to stand a full round against Cain. Unless Soa manages to pull a KO on the first round, I really don't see him winning this fight.

Sorry, but Soa Palelei lacks speed and especially stamina to stand a full round against Cain. Unless Soa manages to pull a KO on the first round, I really don't see him winning this fight.

What Soa are you talking about?

Have you seen his most recent fights?

Dat boy is so Scrong ,

Anybody got tape of Cain and DC going at it in Training ?

Back