Media Stipe says Daniel Cormier ‘won the lottery’ in their first fight

FACTS. Cormier will be easily KTFO this time. Last one he was losing until the criminal eye poke followed by a lucky punch, the numbers of the fight don't lie.

Bet your house on Stipe.

WAR STIPE !!

DC took his best shots and put him away with an average shot of his.

VigilantMassiveErmine-size_restricted.gif

GIF-UFG.gif

Highly doubt Stipe wins the rematch but in MMA anything is possible.

Stipe is getting on my nerves. At first I was impartial to him but now I'm hoping he loses.

he's right dc landed a weak shot and got a ko that normally wouldn't ko anyone. This time it's Stipe by domination on a fat 42 year old

I like Stipea lot...but he handled everything after losing to DC so fucking poorly

Listen with your eyes closed and tell me that you don't hear Chuck talking at times.

Stipe is getting on my nerves. At first I was impartial to him but now I'm hoping he loses.

I agree. Whine whine. Accept the loss and focus on improving in the next fight., but i still see cormier koing stipe with ease.

Well he has a couple of months and he can prove all his "that was fluke" talk. It's easier to think he's the better fighter and any loss was simply a 1 off thing than to admit reality - got caught fair and square and knocked out.

If I could give him advice it's to stop talking about it and focus on the next opportunity, he can erase the doubt that way.

Back