Stipe proves to all that sulking and acting entitled beats risking taking fights

Wait, it’s nonsense for stipe to have to rematch someone he already beat, but that’s exactly what dc is doing and it makes sense?

I'm not straw manning.
You literally posted "But it is deserved. Which is why it's happening".

Or put another way, Its happening because its deserved.

If that's your opinion, that's your opinion.
Hence why I said okay then. There's not really room for discussion at that point.
You took one comment and acted like it's my only contention. Now you're playing dumb. Answer me something, oh insightful one, who here is more deserving than Stipe?

https://ibb.co/vqXCRsG

Stipe pushed all those guys shit in and is the most decorated champ in HW division. Also, most people feel the KO was a bit of a fluke.
Fluke lol. Do you say that about every knockout that happens in the first round? Or just people who's nuts you suck

You took one comment and acted like it's my only contention. Now you're playing dumb. Answer me something, oh insightful one, who here is more deserving than Stipe?
I didn't say it was your only contention.

Who said anyone was more deserving?

watch him get tkoed again
He will get ktfo again and retards will talk about 6 straight wins and all time HW goat shit and how he deserves an immediate rematch because he already beat everyone else in the division.

I didn't say it was your only contention.

Who said anyone was more deserving?
OK so who should fight for the title if not Stipe? Stipe already cleaned the division out and set records. People were calling him the goat. To say he doesn't deserve it is asinine

Fluke lol. Do you say that about every knockout that happens in the first round? Or just people who's nuts you suck
Usually just when the guy gets his eyes poked, then knocked out by a guy who never knocks out anyone.

OK so who should fight for the title if not Stipe? Stipe already cleaned the division out and set records. People were calling him the goat. To say he doesn't deserve it is asinine
I didn't say Stipe shouldn't fight for the title.
Said multiple times I was fine with it.

Stipe deserves the rematch but it will probably hurt him getting rusty by not fighting in the meantime.

Usually just when the guy gets his eyes poked, then knocked out by a guy who never knocks out anyone.
Like I said in an earlier post. If you took the eyepokes, groin shots, fence grabs and use them as an excuse than 90 percent of fights would be like this because something' happens like that in all big fights. Shit happens and stop making excuses. If you lose then go back to training and train harder and beat someone else and earn your shit again. But to think you automatically get an instant rematch is just blasphemy.

It was a boring, labored win.

Stipe destroyed Roy WAY worse when Roy was actually still a threat
And Stipe also got koed by fucking Stefan struve... But wait I'm sure you will have an excuse for that also

I hate how often the UFC rewards this behavior.

Back