Stipe proves to all that sulking and acting entitled beats risking taking fights

McNuggets cried after Diaz whooped him and got a rematch and ran away for 5 rounds.

Your trying to tell me stipe is better then someone who kod him cold as fuck? You literally make no sense at all. Randy? Ok I could see the argument. But DC? Did you watch his HW fights?
Yeah, he had underwhelming decision wins against fringe top ten guys

I believe stipe fought with disrespect and didn't follow his gameplan.

Stipe's the GOAT. There's no other fight. It's an easy match to make.
He has the most defences but no way would I say he's the goat. Plus if he is that good then why couldn't he win a fight in the mean time? That's not a winners mentality. Thats someone who is scared of losing in the meantime and unsure on themselves.

Except he has already literally beaten everyone else at HW. So you want him to rematch someone he beat to earn a shot again
Yes.

That's literally the point we are making.

He has the most defences but no way would I say he's the goat. Plus if he is that good then why couldn't he win a fight in the mean time? That's not a winners mentality. Thats someone who is scared of losing in the meantime and unsure on themselves.
He's so sure of himself he demanded an immediate rematch against the first guy to ever knock him out

Name a single hw fight where dc was pushed?

well yeah. Why would you risk a random fight if you have a good case for a title shot? you're just giving another guy an opportunity to eat your lunch if they beat you, like Ortega did to Frankie.

Also dc called exactly how he was going to knock out stipe

It's not a point at all, though. It's nonsensical
No.
It's not.
You just disagree.

If hes better than them, fight again and get your shot. He could have easily done so and had this upcoming fight in August.

Some people don't like instant rematches. They're dumb. They're rarely warranted, and for sure not when you get knocked out. Or at least that's my opinion. The only person to have gotten knocked out and deserved an instant rematch was Anderson Silva, and that's because he literally owned the UFC record book at the time.

The JJ one was stupid and so is this one.

Back