Stipe on DC trilogy: "Dana lies a lot, I'll put a clinic on Ngannou again"

What about age? Stipe is older too. I'm just saying from a "who has looked more beatable since then?" perspective, its stipe imo.
He fights in a division where Reem, AA, werdum, Etc are still only a win or two away from title shots so he’s a young stud :)

Chin deterioration

I see this as a distinct possibility too.

Stipe has done the homer simpson defense of being punched in the face over and over again in his 3 last fights.
His chin is still good, but for how long?

"That’s what he [White] says. He says a lot of things that are not true,” Miocic told reporters when asked about White’s comments on a trilogy fight with Cormier. “It could be. Who knows? Whoever they want me to fight, honestly. I don’t really care. I’ll put on a clinic on Ngannou again.”

Miocic isn’t sure when he’ll be back, but the heavyweight champ wants to take things slow to avoid causing any further damage to his eye.

“Better. A lot better,” Miocic said of his eye. “It’s healed up. Taking my time with it because I’m 37. I don’t want to injure it again. I want to be able to see out of both eyes when I’m older. I love fighting but my health’s more important.”

“I just got cleared so I’m taking my time, getting back to the swing of things. We’ll figure it out, see what happens.”

I hate to lose respect for Cormier, but after the blatant eyepokes in the second fight and his obvious attempts to capitalize on them, I have lost respect for him and I don't think Stipe should endanger his vision by fighting him again.

"That’s what he [White] says. He says a lot of things that are not true,” Miocic told reporters when asked about White’s comments on a trilogy fight with Cormier. “It could be. Who knows? Whoever they want me to fight, honestly. I don’t really care. I’ll put on a clinic on Ngannou again.”

Miocic isn’t sure when he’ll be back, but the heavyweight champ wants to take things slow to avoid causing any further damage to his eye.

“Better. A lot better,” Miocic said of his eye. “It’s healed up. Taking my time with it because I’m 37. I don’t want to injure it again. I want to be able to see out of both eyes when I’m older. I love fighting but my health’s more important.”

“I just got cleared so I’m taking my time, getting back to the swing of things. We’ll figure it out, see what happens.”

I am a huge DC fan but fuck I love this guy stipe too. respect to the champ. May the best man win between DC and stipe again. I prefer a decision as I don't want either to get Ko'd again.

Well that snuffs the rumor that he's retiring because of his eye.

Holy Hel....

Why the fuck is Ngannou fighting Rozenstruik?

He was a top title contender after he wrecked Curtis the second time.

He became the number 1 contender after he beat Cain.

Smashing JDS was just icing and now another fight?

Francis isn't going to fight like he done last time, he has learned from his mistakes. He will look to counter.

lol he beat the shit out of stipe until that fake eye poke and that body shot

DC Does not deserve another opportunity. He was unbelievably dirty in both fights.. Watch the second round of that rematch carefully. He blatantly tries to blind Stipe and then closes looking for the finish. He in no way shape or form deserves another opportunity. He can retire.

DC Does not deserve another opportunity. He was unbelievably dirty in both fights.. Watch the second round of that rematch carefully. He blatantly tries to blind Stipe and then closes looking for the finish. He in no way shape or form deserves another opportunity. He can retire.
who gives a fuck jon jones does it and is praised dc does it and is hated because he is tubby. fuck that noise

How come the Sherdog mods allow threads were people misquote people with fake news but they deleted the thread where the retard couldn’t even post pictures (which actually brought much humour to all involved).

Lol

He gets out wrestled again.
Is normal.
ES normal. Learn how to spell.

no011.gif

Only problem I have with your deteriorating chin theory is that the KO blow in the first fight went totally unseen by stipe and knocked him cold

in the very next fight stipe took about a thousand solid punches from the same guy and was never even rocked, so I’m not sure I would agree that it’s deteriorated

but yeah I just wanna see stipe back in there

how about deteriorating head movement? if fatso Cormier was touching him like nobody's business it's not that much of a stretch to think giant professional punching machine Francis can't sleep him. and like i said, his head movement against Ngannou the first time was insane, but he has never displayed that head movement before or since. can he recreate it? sure. but would you blame someone for thinking that was a fluke happening and that he won't? you shouldn't since the evidence shows he only did that in 1 fight in his entire career.

Back