Stipe Miocic Wants Big Nog, But Big Nog Wants Mitrione.

Nog fights someone in the top ten. Loses.

Nog fights someone far outside the top ten to keep his ranking. Wins.

Repeat.

That was kind of crazy to me. I think Meathead is actually a worse matchup for Big Nog. He has crazy power and a good chin. I think he's have an easier time with Miocic style wise.

I disagree, I think Miocic has better footwork than Meathead which would help him avoid the clinch and ground game, both Miocic and Meathead have better stand up so IMO the guy who is more likely to avoid the clinch and ground game is the guy more likely to beat Big Nog.

nog dont want no part of schuab...thats for damn sure, his bjj game has gotten to god mode since they last fought

Nog better stay far away from a rematch with Schaub, he'd shut down Nog's submission game so hard he'd think he's trying to armbar mr fantastic.

Now big nog vs mittrione makes sense

I have a feeling that both of those dudes would KO Nog

You never know... I thought Schaub was going to blow Nog's head off, and it looked that way at the beginning of the fight, but Nog kept cool and landed the perfect shot to KO Schaub.

I wouldn't mind a rematch with Schaub, since Schaub thinks he can beat him 9x/10.

I'd say maybe Nog thinks after seeing Mitrione subbed he might be able to get a W.

Have Stipe and Schaub fought already? If not that might make more sense.

Back