Media Stipe Miocic Avoiding Eye Poke Questions "Next Question" & Still Has Not Seen The First DC Fight

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
And I’ll quit posting videos like this when you and other reachers STFU about “Stipe did it too doe!!”

<DontBelieve1>

If I stop saying Stipe did it too I think you'll still post videos and cry about it

The eyepoke is not the reason he got KOed in the clinch minutes later, that was just bad defense. He dropped his hand on that side and DC took advantage, there was even a video before the fight on the FOX desk where DC predicted it would end that way because he saw Stipe had that habit.

Its very strange that he hasnt even seen the fight and calls it a lucky shot, that is not a good mentality. Good competitors would pore over every second of a loss and learn from it, not sit there and insist theyre the better fighter who just got caught.

I think Stipe's coaches have convinced him that it wasn't a factor in the fight.

That's really good coaching. As a viewer, I think the eye pokes were a factor.

But, for a fighter, focusing on eye pokes won't help him in the second fight. Good job by his team to get past it and focus on important things to win.

So your telling me that an upstanding fighter with a clean career just decided to intentionally use eye pokes against one opponent when he’s never done it before?

I'm not telling you anything.

The video footage of DC leaning forward, with just one hand, fingers completely out-stretched to FLICK Stipe's eyeball is suggesting it was intentional.

The eye pokes definitely changed the pace of the fight.

But I feel like Stipe lost on a technical aspect, DC was looking for that shot that ended and threw it 2-3x already in that fight, he mentioned they noticed Stipe was slow or doesn’t block shots coming out of the clinch. DCs team noticed it in camp, game planned for it and executed it to perfection.

Wouldn’t Stipe want to watch that and shore up that technical flaw that got him tagged last fight? You don’t necessarily have to watch film to correct that but idk I’d watch

Dude, give it a rest. His was accidental and negligible. He took three, two were massive and not on accident, one JUST before the KO

They aren’t even comparable. Stop pushing your narrative

DC > stipe

love watching you make excuses and whine about stipe getting stiffened.

Oof. I haven't read the full story myself... but assuming what you say is true, and he's not even really breaking down the 1st fight to look at his mistakes ... this is giving me Joanna Contender vibes.

Joanna adamantly asserted that she didn't need to look at the 1st fight with Rose, and break the fight down to correct her mistakes. We all know how well that worked out.
You do realize that was bullshit right? Fighters lie to your face every day.

How do you think she textbook countered Rose with the hardest punch in the entire 2nd fight at the end of the 2nd round.

Her problems there were numerous but it wasn't because she didn't train to counter the leaping left hook despite it landing on her so many times. She only had a couple of weeks of actual training at ATT to make adjustments. She really needed to take several months minimum but the UFC had no interest in that for obvious reasons. They wanted their girl Rose to win.

Nothing about DC’s career supports what you said except the controversial first fight
Nothing supports that DC is better than Stipe except KOing Stipe? That's like saying nothing supports that the Blue Whale is the biggest animal except for the fact that it's bigger than all other animals.

Stipe is way too unintelligent to make any big adjustments for this rematch. To make matters worse dc has above average intelligence compared to other fighters and notices small details that a meathead like stipe can't comprehend

What?
Stipe has solid fight IQ. Look at how get adjusted vs JDS and his gameplan vs Ngannou.

Stipe is a smart fighter.

Nothing supports that DC is better than Stipe except KOing Stipe? That's like saying nothing supports that the Blue Whale is the biggest animal except for the fact that it's bigger than all other animals.
dude is a clown lmao, he's stipe's biggest nuthugger on here and he clearly can't get over DC flatlining him.

So your telling me that an upstanding fighter with a clean career just decided to intentionally use eye pokes against one opponent when he’s never done it before?

I'm also regretfully telling you DC poked Stipe right in the eyes in the rematch. He saw what he did, and since the referee wasn't close enough, proceeded to use that foul to slam home unanswered punches to a wincing, confused Stipe.

DC looked like a terrible sportsman and his stock dropped because of it.

I guess lighting struck for a third time in your estimation! Amazing!

Stipe is way too unintelligent to make any big adjustments for this rematch. To make matters worse dc has above average intelligence compared to other fighters and notices small details that a meathead like stipe can't comprehend

Boy you hit the bullseye there didn't you?!

Back