Stipe is too skilled and talented for Overeem and will walk through him

Who the fuck is Overeem? Dude's name is Econoreem.

Get your Reems straight before posting shit about Reem mothafucka.

You're gonna try and say that Stipe is more skilled in striking than a k1 grand prix champion......... k

Yup, he'll beat him. Don't know if it's gonna be a walkover but I see Stipe getting in and out too fast for Overeem and he'll check his chin. Eitherway, it's gonna end with a KO

Overeem has the power and experience, but Stipe is way more skilled and talented. The difference of skill and talent is too big. Of course overeem always has a chance to hit him with something big and end the fight, but is very unlikely.

I would love to hear your detailed MMA analysis on how Stipe is more skilled than Reem.

Ha.. Yeah.. He will just talk through the possible goat HW

Overeem has the power and experience, but Stipe is way more skilled and talented. The difference of skill and talent is too big. Of course overeem always has a chance to hit him with something big and end the fight, but is very unlikely.
Not one person in the ufc had walked thru overeem. What in the bloody fuck are you talking about?

Since when has someone game planned to clinch with Overeem? WTF makes you think that strategy wont get Stipe obliterated from knees. Poor Mir clinched with the Reem and was kneed behind the ear without either man crouching. Watch fights my friend.
I don't watch fights at all

Stipe Has to much speed and power Alice will sleep

Overeem can be a huge question mark; but when he does it right, he does it best. I think he wins that one.

I think think Stipe will clinch fast and work Reem against the cage for all 5 rounds. I dont think its going to be very exciting and it will have minimal striking, but Stipe wins this pretty handily.

Lol no. This is Overeem's time and it's been a long time coming. He will KO Stipe. Stipe's fluke win over Werdum is about to get exposed.

I agree with you TS. Stipe is too fast and fit for Overeem, he drops Overeem early and hard I reckon

People thought the same about JDS

overeem-ko-jds.gif
VJ2B0I6t2HEUE.gif

Stipe is a golden gloves champ and a NCAA division one wrestler.

Golden Gloves doesn't mean much, especially since you can become a "Champion" in Novice after 3-4 fights. Elite striker Brendan Schaub is a GG champion also. Stipe never won the nationals, he was a quarterfinalist, granted he was beat by Bryant Jennings. Most amateur boxers have GG credentials and most go on to do very little, it's a poor measuring stick of ability and for many is a tick in the box.

I don't care if Werdum fucked up in their fight, no one but JDS does that to Werdum. I think Stipe will stay champ and break the HW defense record.

Pick em fight, but can't see how anyone could say Stipe is more skilled, especially when you consider Overeem ability with submissions as well. I think clearly Reem has more ways to win fight, doesn't necessarily mean Stipe won't Ko him though, really looking forward to this fight

The Reem is bringing that belt back to Europe!

Stipe more skilled than Overeem? LOL

Back