Stipe is thinking about a ask me anything on snapchat, Why not invite him on sherdog?

Snpachat and stipe miocic dnt get along, its like old people who wants to be young with their grand children, speaking the ghetto.

Stipe come over here

We'll have the same problem if we invite him that I always have when I'm drunk. He won't come.

He's the UFC heavyweight champion and when he's not training, he works fighting fire and saving peoples' lives. Participating on an internet forum with us bums is probably not part of his plans.

That would still be great though. Gotta love Stipe.

Shouldnt he be saving some cat from a tree

He should do it on Facebook or Periscope, those are more instant.

He can't handle us

Yeah, every fighter's dream is dealing with a bunch of socially deranged retards.

Reddit would probably be the best.ä place. Sherdog is a hellhole for a pro fighter. A lot of knowledgeable fight fans and a shit ton of trolls and assholes in general.

He should stay away from places where images and gifs can be posted.

giphy.gif

Apart from smashing peoples heads in, he seems like a really nice guy. Hard to not like the guy.

Bruh.......

Snapchat and Insta Snapchat are not the same thing.. And it's called Instagram Stories. C'mom, old timers. :rolleyes:

Got any examples of fighters posting here and being disrespected?

Not to their face, no, but you could click on any thread and find it full of idiots, which is what I said. Disrespect is the word you chose.

well, mods are doing these q&a stuff with some fighters, so
Whenever a fighter posts on here, people are extremely respectful. Look at Killa B and Uncle Creepy recently.
yes, usually that's what happens. more than 90% of the posts are extremely respectful, and mods could just be even less tolerant when it comes about disrespecting a fighter here

Because you guys would ask stupid shit like how is your training camp going and how do you see the fight going and how many of Ronda's kids will you have if you have to fight Travis Browne?

He's the UFC heavyweight champion and when he's not training, he works fighting fire and saving peoples' lives. Participating on an internet forum with us bums is probably not part of his plans.

That would still be great though. Gotta love Stipe.
You are wrong in that regard.

Many famous people visit forums

Back