Stipe is so underrated nowadays , People have forgotten how great he is

You're a Cain fan and calling other people whiners? Waaaah -- elevation! Waaaaah -- my back! Waaaah -- my knee has an owee! I mean maybe Stipe should be fighting and not sitting out but bringing up Cain as the standard is laughable. Also, he got dominated by several of his opponents unless you're so deep in the AKA cult that you won't acknowledge that....

I'm not even a Cain fan boy, but Cain absolutely wrecked his opponents. Stipe's wins he doesnt look great.

Well losing by first round knock out and then sitting out over a year is a buzz kill

When Jones does that its the greatest thing ever but when Stipe does its shit and he sucks right ?.
jones didn't get knocked the fuck out first round

Stipe is great but he needs a bounce back fight to get back into title contention. It's a shame the HW division has been iced for a DC/Lesnar match-up but DC does deserve a fat pay day before he retires

GTFO.

He stopped these guys when they were on winning streaks.
  • Arlovski (10-1, 6-0 streak, steamrolling everyone in his UFC comeback),
  • Werdum (actual champ, has beat who's who in the HW divsion, 9-1, 6-0 streak),
  • Overeem (5-1, 4-0 streak, gaining the best momentum in his career),
  • JDS (reinvented after beating Rothwell),
  • Ngannou (basically unstoppable, 11-1 record & 6-0 in the UFC knocking everyone out cold)

Yeah, he's great. But DC beat him easily, and DC would beat all those guys pretty easily too.

DC deserves his moment in the sun. After he retires Stipe can have it back, or Jon can move up.

Being inactive after getting sparked out could have something to do with it. I like stipe as much as the next guy, but he needs to take a fucking fight

He didn’t destroy Ngannou he just wrestlefucked him. If they ran that fight back he would KTFO badly

I agree. I'm a huge Stipe fan but he just needs to fight. Stop worrying about. rematch and go fight. The rematch will come.

I swear 90% of every thread made on this forum is a veiled Jones hate thread.

when seeing how much hate Stipe gets on this thread, a guy who is actually very likeable and who had the best run as an UFC HW champ in history,
one has to ask himself if Stipe maybe used the last year after DC and just traveled around the US and f@cked a lot of girfriend's and mom's...

Go on Stipe, give it to 'em!

That is what happens when your entire "run" is fighting old men and broken former greats.

See my sig.

That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever read, you should be banned for being so stupid. Shame on you.

He's a decent fighter fighting at a time of poor heavyweights. No more, no less.

The fact that his first genuine test, a chubby lhw sparked him in a round says it all.

He didn’t destroy Ngannou he just wrestlefucked him. If they ran that fight back he would KTFO badly
Oh the delusion
Check the stats and the fight itself before going FULL RETARD
Outstruck him 84-0(ZERO) in one round
Fuck off lmao
<36><36><36>

Miocic is a lot better than I originally thought, but talking about him having the modest defences etc does not matter considering the UFC HW division has always been poor. I think Cain was the best UFC HW and that he would dominate severely overrated Werdum in a rematch. Unfortunately Cain will never be able to solidify himself as he keeps getting injured.

when seeing how much hate Stipe gets on this thread, a guy who is actually very likeable

Was very likeable. Nowadays he's a bitch and a self entitled whiner, who would rather be DC's spurned ex girlfriend than fight his way back into title contention.

Back