Rumored Stipe is Ready to Return

Fighting fires, and KnockingTFO of those fires
Look, i understand all that jazz, but be a local hero then.

Its a nice thing, but is it an occupation thats getting in the way of fights?
Or are you not marketable?

Stipe goes night night. To bad he is HW GOAT. I like him. Its big Franks turn. He will improved enough to keep it standing and KO Stipe in the center of the cage.

No, dummy! It’s clearly Rich Franklin
309FC8A100000578-3418880-image-a-42_1453892561819.jpg

Stipe was running for his life nearly the entire 1st round.... Ngannou gassed himself out chasing Stipe the first round. Afterwards it was very easy for Stipe to take Ngannou down. Ngannou only needs to be a few small changes and he can easily beat Stipe. Stipe literally needs to fight a perfect fight again, which is highly unlikely given his age and the number of wars he has been in since their fight 3 years ago.

Mate Stipe outboxed and rocked Nganou 2 times in round 1.

Yeah and he was backpedaling after Stipe connected couse it was fun <seedat>

Ngannou was completely gassed out....Anyone that exhausted is going to backpadel in order to catch their breath. Ngannou ate all of Stipe's shots, as well as clean shots from Rozenstruik without any problems whatsoever. He has by far the best chin in MMA.

Ngannou was completely gassed out....Anyone that exhausted is going to backpadel in order to catch their breath. Ngannou ate all of Stipe's shots, as well as clean shots from Rozenstruik without any problems whatsoever. He has by far the best chin in MMA.
Ok, everybody understand you were a big fanboy of Ngannou !
Just rewatch this timeline Stipe vs Ngannou : 1st round : 2 min 59 ( Ngannou got rocked and near to be knockdown ), and 4st round : The referee could easily stopped the fight by TKO, Ngannou was without reaction with foetal position, this round was scored : 10-7 by media
But we know, for you, Ngannou is the GOAT ;)

Just rewatch this timeline Stipe vs Ngannou : 1st round : 2 min 59 ( Ngannou got rocked and near to be knockdown ), and 4st round : The referee could easily stopped the fight by TKO, Ngannou was without reaction with foetal position, this round was scored : 10-7 by media

Not gonna lie, i'm a huge Ngannou fanboy. And I'm not sure what we;re arguing here... I agree that Stipe destroyed Ngannou the first fight. But there's so many things that lead me to believe that the rematch will be different. I've already outlined my reasons why in previous posts.

Not gonna lie, i'm a huge Ngannou fanboy. And I'm not sure what we;re arguing here... I agree that Stipe destroyed Ngannou the first fight. But there's so many things that lead me to believe that the rematch will be different. I've already outlined my reasons why in previous posts.

Hitman defeats Ch31ck by KO !

Hitman defeats Ch31ck by KO !

Uh... How? He just keeps repeating that Stipe beat Ngannou in the first fight. That's his entire argument. Which completely ignores the fact that fighters can improve and make adjustments. Also he ignores how Ngannou fights completely different in the Stipe fight compared to all of his other fights (minus Rozenstruik). Ngannou had no respect for Stipe and tried to blitz him from the start, which he obviously won't do again.

I wish but no way Stipe takes a fight by next month.

The real question is, does Ngannou get impatient and accept a fight in the interim so the UFC can do the fight they really want?

Ngannou doesn't have a fight out there that makes any sense, unless Derrick Lewis beats Blaydes. Volkov maybe would have, but hes fighting Reem. This fight needs to happen by February/March for sure though.

Back