Rumored Stipe is Ready to Return

Stipe don't want this man

8037356812_4092bb641b_z_crop_exact.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Stipes climbed some trees to save some cats, but he's never climbed this tree
B1_CI4UY1Tcc52xMH3S4JQEz70ZW1-ME5mWPBRUcfzAWTLl6cXSLJMLOMNeRKsIhk2Rs-cj7DKxEOux84-yxfrJaTFwk4mXLMtyLDRnKGIVkMsq7BNKv6H9A7mqJ7Jnk

Epic thread already! Thanks sherbrros for the lolz

Has anyone seen stipe's post fight interview? We should probably give him more time.

Ngannou praying Stripe's chin has declined like every other big name he's KO'd

Stipe really needs to get in soon. The HW division has been brutal to Ngannou with the hold up.

The sooner Stipe outwrestled Ngannou a second time, the sooner we can see GOAT vs GOAT = Stipe vs Jones

Stipe has to fight a perfect fight in order to beat Ngannou by decision. He's for sure not finishing him. Ngannou just needs to connect once and Stipe goes out. Ngannou now has more experience fighting wrestlers and top contenders at HW, while Stipe has been in 3 wars with DC and is now 38.

Not sure how you can truly believe Stipe will win.

Him and Francis should get booked next, Jones will probably take a while to be fully ready for HW.

Stipe has to fight a perfect fight in order to beat Ngannou by decision. He's for sure not finishing him. Ngannou just needs to connect once and Stipe goes out. Ngannou now has more experience fighting wrestlers and top contenders at HW, while Stipe has been in 3 wars with DC and is now 38.

Not sure how you can truly believe Stipe will win.
You are a very funny guy ;)
Stipe outwrestled Francis every second to every round, he break his soul for 2 fights ! Stipe could make a better performance ! He wasn't at his best !

You are a very funny guy ;)
Stipe outwrestled Francis every second to every round, he break his soul for 2 fights ! Stipe could make a better performance ! He wasn't at his best !

Stipe was running for his life nearly the entire 1st round.... Ngannou gassed himself out chasing Stipe the first round. Afterwards it was very easy for Stipe to take Ngannou down. Ngannou only needs to be a few small changes and he can easily beat Stipe. Stipe literally needs to fight a perfect fight again, which is highly unlikely given his age and the number of wars he has been in since their fight 3 years ago.

Ngannou only needs to be a few small changes and he can easily beat Stipe.
<TrumpWrong1>

The first 3 minutes Ngannou took 2 Knock down, 1 min of cage control et one counter punch who nearly drop Ngannou ! Stipe won the first round by far, he educated Ngannou in boxing too !
Miocic improved too since the last time, Ngannou lose against Lewis ;)

Stipe was running for his life nearly the entire 1st round
Stipe made a perfect boxing defense and took 2 big shoot and doesn't hurt !

<TrumpWrong1>

The first 3 minutes Ngannou took 2 Knock down, 1 min of cage control et one counter punch who nearly drop Ngannou ! Stipe won the first round by far, he educated Ngannou in boxing too !

I'm guessing English isn't your first language?

Stipe v Frank 2 vs winner of Blaydes v Lewis either Memorial day weekend or July 4th next year. Let nature take its course.

man that is just shitty contender fights for hw. For 2020.
If you don’t see the outcome of Blaydes vs Lewis. Or how absurd that Derrick Lewis could fight for a title twice you can’t see the decline of the hw division over the last 10-20 years.

<TrumpWrong1>

Stipe
Couldn’t finish a novice nganou. That says a lot about how limited stipe is in finishing a fight. And he was rocked several times in that fights. Nganou only started fighting just a couple of years and got a hw title shot.

that is green as green can be. Stipes boxing isn’t good. His defense isn’t either and he’s slow as a snail. he’s successful beating past it fighters.

Nganou has double the experience from his first fight. Stipe is a boxer wrestler who isn’t very good at either.
he’s a product of this time of terrible hw. You know overeem is on the cusp of a title shot also. And Derrick Lewis for the second time.

stipe is an average hw. When compared to the other greats. But a standout in the era of 40 year olds. Derrick Lewis and jds. Who is like a 400 fighter since he won the title.

And he was rocked several times in that fights
<Dany07>
Stipe was never in trouble, not 1 second in this fight !
Ngannou was rocked 3 time and nearly to be finished 2 times ( end of 2nd and end of 4th )

stipe is an average hw
<LikeReally5>
He is just the HW GOAT

Now what will be your explication when Stipe will finished Ngannou for the rematch ?

man that is just shitty contender fights for hw. For 2020.
If you don’t see the outcome of Blaydes vs Lewis. Or how absurd that Derrick Lewis could fight for a title twice you can’t see the decline of the hw division over the last 10-20 years.

Just relax bro, never said I was thrilled with the HW division, I'm just happy things are finally moving along after the Stipe DC trilogy. I personally am a fan of 28 year old Curtis Blaydes and if Lewis can get past him, it's pretty much undisputed he is next in line. They aren't scratching the division any time soon so I'm trying to see the forest through the trees here no need to fan your nutsack at me over my comment

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back