Stipe Is Back! Hits the Streets Asking Randoms Whom He Should Fight Next

Whom should Stipe fight next?

• Total voters
This was filmed months ago on The Hoghline and northwest Chelsea. Cool but out of the way neighborhood.

Jones won't happen so don't waste your energy.

Cormier makes sense.

Two things I got from watching this:
1. I don’t think I’ve ever heard Stipe talk without sounding like he’s got a mouthful of marbles. Nice change of pace.
2. I don’t know that I’ve ever heard him say “Miocic” before, like he did at the start of this video. I always thought John Anik was a moron for pronouncing it that way, but it turns out he is the only one in the UFC who is saying it properly. Who knew?

Im ok with all 3 top options, Brock is a joke of an option at this point, Brock vs Jones/DC im ok, fun non title fight and Stipe can rematch Ngannou.

He should fight the fat guy who KO'd 50cent in like 20 seconds on some Nick Cage film.

Stipe has lucked out in place as a hw. Much like. Velasquez did.
Hw division is so weak. All of their best wins are from guys who were at the top a decade ago. Or nganou who has fought for 3 years. nganou now has over double the experience he had the first go around.

Stipe is a mediocre boxer and mediocre wrestler with no submission game and he rules the division.

Stipe actually came across pretty entertaining, witty and funny, i couldn't tell that side of him existed.

Lol especially when he asked the dog.

It has to be ngannou. I cant wait to see a composed ngannou light up stipe. Ngannou was nearly dieded from gassing after 1 round and stipe still could not hurt him. In fact stipe looked much more busted up.
Ngannou should tko him in rounds 1-2

Holy shit that's the most personality I've ever seen him display. I actually like him a little more after seeing that.

Why on earth is Brock in the poll? I get that we tacitly endorse the UFC for making stupid money making decisions but he has absolutely no grounds to get a title shot in the UFC ever.

I'm down for a rematch with Ngannou.

DC eyepoked Stipe in both fights, the first time it led to him winning, the second it nearly ended Stipe's career. That slimy fucker does not deserve a rematch of any kind. Let him cart his fat ass off to the WWE where eyepokes are actively encouraged.

It has to be ngannou. I cant wait to see a composed ngannou light up stipe. Ngannou was nearly dieded from gassing after 1 round and stipe still could not hurt him. In fact stipe looked much more busted up.
Ngannou should tko him in rounds 1-2

Care to bet on it? Ngannou looked horrific against Lewis and that was only a year and a half ago.

Wiping out washed up fighters or B level wrestlers does nothing to address his fight IQ or stamina issues. We have seen no evidence of improvement in either category. Ngannou has fought to decisions twice in his career and lost both times.

Stipe on the other hand came back from a cheap shot from Cormier and a lot of damage to flatline him. He showed a crafty fight IQ with body shots and is evolving every fight.

Back