Stipe Is Back! Hits the Streets Asking Randoms Whom He Should Fight Next

Whom should Stipe fight next?

• Total voters
Wow, Stipe getting some public speaking coaching? I love the guy, but he's usually not the most intelligible

He actually came off understandable and not stiff as a board. One might say pretty cool

Wow, Stipe getting some public speaking coaching? I love the guy, but he's usually not the most intelligible
I was thinking the same thing. But then again I think I've mostly heard him in post fight interviews and most people sound way worse after a fight.

Have to do the grudge match with cormier. After that idc
"Have to do the GOUGE match with cormier"

Fixed that for you.

Oh, and fuck that rematch bullshit with a guy who tried to blind him twice already

It's difficult to believe Stipe is the only fighter who ever did this (that I know of). More fighters should try it.

I'm going DC. Mostly because I don't like that they're 1-1 and I want resolution.

Stipe is a legend. He is literally what a young Dana white would have killed to be.
Dana is an extremely successful CEO of a major sports corporation and is worth hundreds of millions.

Stipe is not marketable because he is boring and has a speech impediment. He has to stream on twitch while being the most dominant UFC HW champ. I am sure Dana would love to be Stipe.

UnawareCloudyIndianhare-size_restricted.gif

TalkativePlainCoyote-size_restricted.gif

Dana is an extremely successful CEO of a major sports corporation and is worth hundreds of millions.

Stipe is not marketable because he is boring and has a speech impediment. He has to stream on twitch while being the most dominant UFC HW champ. I am sure Dana would love to be Stipe.

reread my post ya dummy

DC has gotten way too many title shots

Jones is the dream fight, Francis the second option

I would like to see him fight the winner of Ngannou / Rozenstruiek.

You might argue Rozie hasn't earnt a shot, but beating Ngannou is an act that should be worthy of an instant title-shot hahaha.

Francis Is the fight. DC and his happy little fingers can sit on the sideline.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR STIPE!!

Stipe vs Jones at HW would be a good matchup. No one wants Stipe without eyes. Fighting against Cormier and have his eyes operated again could cause blindness for ever. Jones or Ngannou.

That was a humerous video but his eye looks awful.

I would like to see him fight Jones, but his eye is so bad already. He should probably avoid DC as well.

Maybe he could embarrass Francis again, I like Francis but is just too hilarious watching these cucks have a meltdown on here.

Back